Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Jungle Meeting

Taji Nelson

T

Equipment:

Smoke Bombs
Archer Uniform
Hard Light Weaponry
Storage Unit
Upgraded Gloves
Darlene
Smart Ammunition Rifles
Smart Ammunition Hand Guns
Bo Staff
Gunblade
Shock Arrow
Archer Equipment

"Depends on how much the individuals can pay for the Hard Light Technology," He said, as he looked at the individual. "I sometimes accept either currency or exchanges of other pieces of technology that catch my eye. It varies depending on the situation, and I am willing to negotiate prices with people at times, depending on their circumstances."

Taji had a frown on his face as he looked at her for a moment. Some of the people he had sold equipment to had ripped him off. This was a problem he possessed. He really needed to work on his reputation in the galaxy in order to make people less likely to scam him in the slightest. Ripping him off was an irritation that burned him at a deep level. "They were with me this time in case a situation had turned out like one I had experienced in the past on another world." He sighed, as he looked at the person. "Just in case this had turned out to be an ambush in the slightest, I'd be ready. I'll not bring most of them though when I go on the tour."

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

Ingrid L’lerim / Valeria Ragal
The Red Witch; Emperor's hand; Director of Blackwatch; Baroness of Vengard
eFDGdC1.png
Equipment: Armor | sniper rifle | Black blade lightsaber (hidden) | Red blade lightsaber shoto (hidden) | 2x vibroblades | Stealth field generator
Tag: Taji Nelson
dRUm20K.png

So he sells his products to everyone at a different price. Really interesting attitude. She hadn't really met anything like this before, and she thought it was nonsense. If someone finds out about this, they will not trade with it because others may get the same product cheaper. Sure, she knew that nothing was really fair in the business, but it was nonsense. At least she thought so, so she didn't really answer that part anymore.

”Understandably, but at such a young age, paranoia of this magnitude may not be healthy. Other buyers may not like it.”

She actually found this completely realistic and possible as to why he took people with him. Maybe she would have carried reinforcements too, though that wasn’t typical of the woman, she was a lone wolf.

”In the Eternal Empire you don’t have to fear attack or atrocity, there are strict laws in the Empire and discipline.”

That was true, the strict laws were good enough that most would not want to commit any serious crime.

”Then I think we're done here. You know where you can reach me, where you originally organized the meeting. They will be waiting for your arrival, be it anytime.”

With that, she stepped back two, then completely disappeared from the eyes, scanners, and senses of Taji and his men.

//Thank you for the game! Later, if I'm not going to be full of threads, we'll continue with when Taji comes to EE.//
wUV8259.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom