Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judge me mortals!

Placeholder 0123

P
Everything. Judge. Everything.

I write Graxlrod

[member="Calico Tal'verda"]

[member="Monitor"]

[member="Corrin Tal'verda"]

[member="Sylvanan Tal'verda"]

[member="Darth Mephirium"]

[member="Book"]

And the lovely [member="Norge Rucras"].

Insults or compliments, whatever flies I suppose.

Let me start by saying you're one of the few people around here who actually cares. And by that, I mean you show an interest that I particularly appreciate when writing and RPing. I love how open you are with the characters you choose to keep as company, meaning that you aren't too closed off and are accepting in a satisfying way. :p

From what I know about you and your RP/writing, it's that you show the depth of a fatherly figure and take care of those you care the most about. Perhaps the most memorable times I can refer to are those with Calico and Zius. Some might not agree, and it may not be everyone's cup of tea for an RP progression, but that was by far some of the better heartfelt storytelling I've experienced.

In short, you're a good guy and an awesome friend. Your writing is also inspirational. ^^

*Takes title at face value*

hqdefault.jpg

Placeholder 0123

P
[member="Felicity Mason"] Pay me.

[member="Rusken Shaxx"] Thanks man. That means quite a bit coming from ya. I appreciate our friendship ^_^.

[member="Anan Crimson"] I only ever glassed two planets man. Just two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom