Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Journey's Start

Bambietta hurtles through hyperspace in her Firespray-31. She sits in the pilot's seat and stares out of the viewport for a short while before she sighed loudly. Standing up, she stretched and cracked her knuckles as she turned to walk through her ship. Bambi, her friends would call her if she had any, grabbed her helmet off of the co-pilot seat and walked slowly through the ship.
Bambi sets her helmet on a table and strips out of her gray-blue Mandalorian armour, setting the pieces beside her helmet and Vambraces.

She looked around the empty ship and frowned slightly, she had no idea that solitude could eat away at you like this. Bambi made her way to the private quarters and prepared herself a shower as she removed her purple jumpsuit. She took a cold shower and stood alone with her thoughts as water ran over a large slave tattoo on her back.

After her shower, Bambi dried herself off and dressed herself in a pair of black pants and boots with a white button-up shirt. Clipping her gunbelt around her waist, she made her way through the ship and grabbed a bottle of Pirate brew on her way to the cockpit. She sat down in the pilot seat and and removed the cork from the bottle as she looked quietly out of the viewport.

"Happy birthday, Bambi." She took a swig of the brew in celebration of her miserable birth. She chuckled manically and took another drink of the brew.

Her ship continued onward, hurtling through the galaxy at incredible speeds.

Brium whistled a cantina tune as he hung upside down from the maintenance hatch in the engine room, modifying the Freedon's hyperspace drive. 8UK-3T sat next to his master's pair of legs, playing with his pet Womp rat, 'Little Bucket'. The tiny rodent scurried up the droid's metal joints, burrowing through his wiring and popping out of another hatch. The peace was suddenly broken, as the field alarm rang through the halls of the ship. Brium tipped over and fell into the hatch, startled by the piercing sound. Brium yelled in pain, a loud clanging of equipment following.

"Bantha shit!"

"I'm getting readings of a Firespray-31-class patrol and attack craft in this area, which is currently on course to pass the Freedon Nadd in five minutes." 8UK-3T said, Brium popped up from the hatch, rubbing the sore spot on his head.

"A Firespray?!" He leapt from the hyperspace maintenance hatch, running to the cockpit. He had a hunch, but he needed to see the ship's paint job. The only problem is, it was currently in hyperspace. He sat down in the pilot chair, his droid accompanying him in the seat to his right. Brium pressed and pulled an array of controls. He paused, leaning back into his chair. It had been years since he had seen a fellow Mando. The way he was exiled, he knew things could turn ugly with a radical. And yet, he still had to know. The numbers had been dwindling more and more through the years, and Brium was beginning to feel a little homesick.

"Hit the hyperspace disruptor. They're gonna think they're under attack. If it isn't a Mando like I think it is, it won't be much of a fight."

8UK-3T activated the scrambler, attempting to disengage the Firespray-31's hyperspace drive temporarily to make contact and dock.

Last edited:
Bambi went to take another swig of her brew when her ship was suddenly yanked out of hyperspace! She was shot forward and spat a mouthful of alcohol out onto the viewport, "What the Kark?!" She staggered around widly as her Firespray was suddenly halted in space and she stared out of the viewport at a ship looming closer and closer to her own.
She activated her comms system and tried to make contact with whomever had obstructed her journey,
"What kind of a sleemo move is that, huh? What do you want that's so important to rip me out of hyperspace? You could have- I could have-" "She took a few deep breathes, "What can I help you with?"

She looked around her cockpit and thought for a few moments, should she put on her armor? Or meet these people in her plaincothes..? She bit her lip and decided to stay where she was.

Last edited:
The Firespray lurched out of hyper-space, and Brium stood up out of his chair. His eyes lit up as the ship came into view, and the staticky comm feed came to life.

"What kind of a sleemo move is that, huh? What do you want that's so important to rip me out of hyperspace? You could have- I could have-" Brium hovered his finger over the shields, anticipating the Firespray's weapons to go online any second. Brium knew there was a high chance of combat, as he was trained to shoot first and ask questions later in the training fields. After a long pause, the comms spoke again.

"What can I help you with?" Brium grinned, moving his hands from the shields to the comm feed as he looked at the scorched vessel. It was still a brilliant shade of cyan with yellow trim.

"I guess I just wanted to see the blue of the Mandalore sea. It's rare to see ships of our kind, these days." Brium was suddenly at a loss for words, contemplating.

"You're welcome aboard to break bread with me. Maybe we can share some war stories."

Bambi sighs and responds through the comms, "Sure, I'll come aboard. But if this is a trap I assure you that none of us are likely to walk away from here."
She smiles slightly as she makes her through her ship, stripping out of her fresh clothes and pulling her purple jumpsuit back on. She quickly put her armor back on, clipped her gunbelt around her waist and slipped her helmet over her head.
She looks out of the viewport, watching as she is pulled steadily closer to the other ship.

"Sir, my probability ratio of this encounter becoming lethal is 62.8%. Are you sure you want to proceed?" Brium ignored his droid, sliding down the ladder to the mess hall. He hastily threw a couple insta-nutrient meals into the rehydrator, and debated gearing up. He decided against it, knowing an exile donning his former armor before a true Mando could be taken as an insult. As fickle as his foster species was, he also knew bearing his face could be taken as an insult, too. He waited in the port, wearing his basic clothes. Trusting was hard for Brium, so he was still packing a blaster underneath the folds of his shirt.

He extended his hand when the airlock sealed, studying the visor as if looking through his own eyes. He instantly was brought back to the feeling of being a whelp in the grassy fields, bloodied and bruised. Desperately hanging onto his staff, his prosthetic leg shaking from the exhaustion of holding his body up. Being sent to the ground again, and again, and again by his battlemaster. Rising as a warrior. He introduced himself.

"Brium. You pureblood, or foundling? You can probably guess the latter, all things considered." He said sarcastically.

Bambi shakes the mans hand slowly and nods her head, "Foundling. Bambietta Scifer." Bambietta speaks slowly as she eyes the man and the inside of the ship carefully. "I- What exactly is this about?"

She dropped her guard and relaxed a little bit as she looked upon the man's face. She could see a twisted and haunted past behind the glint of his eyes. She smiled beneath her helmet and breathed a sigh of relief.

Last edited:
Brium attempted to smile, contorting his heavily scarred face to make something that better resembled a grimace. He turned to walk from the airlock to the mess hall, with Bambietta in tow. Normally, Brium would never keep his back to any potential threat. But that prickly feeling that invaded every inch of his being when death was close, was curiously absent. He pulled the two meals from the hydrator, setting them down on the table and sitting adjacent to the woman. He began his meal, waving a hand of invitation for her to join him. He chewed slowly before he spoke.

"I'm not quite sure, myself. Sorry about the hyperspace disruptor." 8UK-3T entered the hall, his pet Womp rat on his shoulder.

"Greetings." He chirped. "Would you consent to an airborn-pathogen screening?"

"Bucket." Brium warned. "This is a guest."

8UK-3T crossed his arms in a very human-like representation of defiance. "Then I will be servicing the maintenance checklist, I don't want to interrupt anything 'important'. Somebody has to work around here, after all." The droid clanked away.

"Don't mind him, he's got separation anxiety." Brium explained, hastily stuffing his face with his meal. "Super nice once you get to know him. Just a bit of an acquired taste since I took out the behavioral matrix. But I'm glad he's being his own person more. The whole nonstop 'yes Sir, no Sir, whatever you need' shtick with those protocol droids get old quick."

He paused, straightening up to meet Bambietta's eyes. Through the Force, he could see past the cold visor into her green eyes. He studied her features, noting her reddish-blonde hair, and the lack of scars from battle. He wondered if she had seen true combat.

"I was taken as a child. I grew up fighting in arena pits on slaver systems. I was almost left for dead when the Tribe saved me. Big ol' Wookiee, two Gamorrean axes." He raised his eyebrows. "Real mean. That's how I got this old thing." He knocked on the metallic plating of his prosthetic leg.

"Did you train on Mandalore, too?" Brium wondered. From one orphan to another, he figured it was best to gloss over the harder details.

Bambietta removes her helmet and sets it on the table as she sits down, smiling awkwardly as she accepted the food from Brium. She glances at the droid as it clanks out of the mess hall. She looks the man in the eyes and shakes her head softly, "No, I... I was born on Kiffu, raised in a small village assisting my father as he worked on all sorts of machines. I killed him, eventually, and left that village only to be captured by pirates."
She pulls a bottle of pirate brew and takes a heavy swig from it before setting it on the table. She eats a little bit and looks at Brium, "They cleaned me up and made me look pretty so they could sell me off to the highest bidder. The things that they made me do for their entertainment... I still have nightmares about my time in those cages. I was feral, abused." She takes another swig, "Until one day I was rescued by some Mandalorians. One of them, Pax, took me in as his Foundling and raised me up as a Mandalorian."

"I'm still finding my way. Trying to do right by the people who saved me and showed me how to truly live. I'm just searching for a way to live."

Bambi continues eating slowly and and takes another drink of her brew, "Maybe I'm just hoping to die the right death."

Last edited:
"Tough break." He broke out the bottle of visquil essence, pouring himself and his guest a drink.

"I never knew my parents. The closest thing to one I had was the one that saved me, Ordan. He ended up dying, because of me. As well as my partner. I failed them in battle." He poured himself another shot.

"That's why I'm doing things a bit more solo now. I'm a little surprised that you show your face. I guess I should get to the gist, huh?" He laid a small holopad on the table. It blipped on, showing a map of Ragmar and blueprints to a facility.

"10,000 Credits and a free refuel for all the trouble. I know it's chump change, but I need you on something."

( https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/assault-on-trade-center-13.168419/#post-2206782 )

Brium laughed. "As you should, you're easy on the eyes." He lit up a cigarra, reminiscing back on the harcore Mandos that would exclude Brium for being a Foundling. "Those puritans are the worst. Thinking they're better than the rest of us. And let's not talk about that joke of a man running around calling himself 'Mandalore'. I don't know how you feel about Sith, but this would be a good opportunity to kill a lot of them. They're trying to take over Ragmar. The planet's under evac right now, and I need someone capable enough against an entire armada. Women. Children. A planet full of people still trapped between the crossfire. The idea is to fortify the trade center facility in Ragmar city." He pointed to the location on the holomap, in the heart of the intricate city.

"Once they get in there, they'll have access to Republic codex files, the planet's security mainframe, information that will help them take over more planets. Credit banks they'll pillage." He tightened his fist.

"I'm sick of pretending all the stuff going on in the galaxy doesn't bother me. And that it's not my job to try and change it. I'm trying to be a better person." He looked up at her.

"All I can think about is stopping more kids from becoming orphans. All those misplaced lives if the Republic loses Ragmar. I don't like the Jedi, believe me, but they're a bearable nuisance compared to these freaks. We'll barricade in, and reinforce the place. Seal exits, set up mines. Defend the trade center until support can arrive. If we fail and the city falls, then we focus on evacuating people. But I've got a few other heavily-armed misfits on this one, so I've got a hunch that we're not gonna have too much of a problem with those dark pansies." He raised his glass to salute.

"To killing Sith."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom