Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Journey to the Centre of the Galaxy - CREW WANTED

ADyZ4sy.png
cC2E9Lc.png
For centuries, the mysterious black hole in the heart of our Galaxy, nestled deep within the Inner Core, has intrigued and puzzled us. It is known as the Galactic Centre, and is estimated to be over four million stellar masses. It is unknown if its grandeur has ever been witnessed by a sentient in all of Galactic History, but certainly nobody has come close since the Gulag Plague. Now, sponsored by the Mara-Perlemian Trade Council, a ragtag crew is being assembled, lead by Kit Caraway, a young spacer. Though the pay isn't great, and the risks are high, there is an opportunity to discover new worlds, celestial objects, and perhaps unlock the secrets of the Galactic Centre.

The goal is to procure a vessel strong enough to withstand the brutal gravitational forces of the Black hole, as well as the fires of the superheated material in the accretion disc around the Centre. To man this vessel, an experienced, and brave crew is needed, as the journey is fraught with danger. From pirates, to tidal forces, to ionizing radiation, there is no telling what lies in wait in the centre of the Galaxy.

Before any exploring can be done, a crew is needed. You can sign up below by posting a response according to this template. There will be roughly 10 crew slots, though this number can be negotiated.

Name: Last, First
Skills/Expertise:

cC2E9Lc.png
Crew Manifest
[member="Zai Avery"]
-
[member="Kit Caraway"]
-
[member="Noah Corek"]
-
[member="Arutha"]
-
[member="Ay Ge"]
-
[member="Itash Mecetti"]
-
[member="Ronin Naara"]
-
[member="Zaimur Saxon"]
-
[member="FN-2826"], "Tempest"
-
[member="Dr. Aes'ona Terrani"]
-
[member="D'vok Windroamer"]
-
[member="Kerx Zyron"]
-

Huxy

[ Message Received ]
Name: Tempest
Faction: First Order
Skills/Expertise: Experienced Soldier, Good with blaster/slugthrower, Demolitions Knowledge, Ground Vehicle Driver

[member="Noah Corek"]
[member="Kerx Zyron"]
[member="FN-2826"]
@D'vok Windroamer

You are all approved. Keep in mind that whilst you're part of my crew you will put aside the grievances of your faction. If you cause trouble you'll be booted off faster than you can say "But he's rebel scum!"

Welcome aboard.

Name: Ay Ge
Faction: Independant
Skills/Expertise: Expert in CQC, bladed weapons stealth, emotionless and blunt, calculating and observant, good with an energy bow, acquaintance of [member="Kerx Zyron"].

[member="Kit Caraway"]

Huxy

[ Message Received ]
[member="Kit Caraway"]
Hm, fine if I have to. Also, quick question. Should I go with Stormtrooper armor or less suspicious armor?

☤ Golden Heart, Cold Hands ☤
Name: Terrani, Aes'ona
Faction: First Order
Skills/Expertise: Emergency medical care, minor surgery, collecting samples, research

Note: She's a technical pacifist, so she won't be causing any trouble.

Name: Naara, Ronin
Faction: N/A
Skills/Expertise: Great with most conventional ranged weapons (blasters and slugthrowers, not stuff like bowcasters), pretty good pilot and gunner, decent at starship repairs, at least the stuff you would normally expect to come up. Possibly acquainted with Kerx Zyron, D'vok Windroamer, and Ay Ge, depending on where in their timelines "A Mission Gone Wrong" is.
Problems: Terrible at CQC, but that shouldn't be a problem. Right. Right?

[member="Arutha"]

Welcome aboard #10.

Attention: All the crew member slots are now full, but as I said earlier there's some wiggle room. If you'd still really like to be part of this thread, send me a Private Message, and we can probably work something out. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom