Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Journey to the Center of the Earth

"Famly..." Naten muttered as he kept walking. "I don't know what that is or means, but if that makes you happy then it's best you stick with them as much as he can." He advised as he clipped his helmet to his side.

"I did once, just my parents, but they died a long time ago from harsh labor in the spice mines." Naten replied as he took another drag from his stick, "They were slaves so...they did have a choice when it came to work. I was still a kid when it all happen."

Naten shook his head before slipping his helmet back on before throw his death stick on the ground and stomped on it. "It's fine kid, I barely knew them myself, so it's not like I have ties to them-" the mercenary's words were cut short when he heard something rustling near in a bush nearby, causing him to automatically pull out his DXR-rifle and pointed it towards the bush.

The next day, Koran prepared for the expedition, only to fall down the hole and land in a bush. He laid down waiting to see if he could sense any injuries, he was pretty worried, even though the bush softened his fall.

He then heard two voices coming closer, a girl and a man. He decided he should probably try to get up and confront the pair, but was met with pain in his leg when he tried to move. He groaned before speaking up.

"Would you two mind helping me over here? My leg seems to be fractured."

Grey Jedi Padawan/Cinnamon Roll
Kuxirra walked over. "Hold still, Master Bardok." She said, remembering his voice from the night before and carefully lifting Koran Bardok Koran Bardok up and out of the bush, setting him down on the ground and feeling his leg. She had been trained in field medicine as part of her super soldier training.

Koran tried to relax as the girl he remembered was a padawan, helped him out of the bush and looked at his leg. He then saw the man kneel next to him, who he remembered didn't speak at all last night, and ask whether he saw anybody else during the fall.

"No, I haven't. I could sense them, but I suppose... Kuxirra? already did that. So yeah, as of now I'm of no use, and I apologize for that."

Kuxirra nodded. "Yeah, your guess was right. Your leg's definitely broken. Feels like a compound fracture. I haven't learned how to heal with the Force yet, but I'd like to sometime. I do know field medicine, though. I'm gonna set the bone now." She said that last sentence and paused, giving Koran Bardok Koran Bardok a few seconds to prepare himself before setting the bone. She looked at Naten Harel Naten Harel . "Got something I can use as a splint? If not, I can just use my quarterstaff."

"Thanks," Kuxirra said, turning it on and cutting a strip from the bottom of her parka. "This should do the trick." She cut the strip in two and handed the vibroknife back to Naten Harel Naten Harel before putting her parka back on. She tied the branch to Koran Bardok Koran Bardok 's leg, one strip at the middle of his thigh and the other in the middle of his calf. "Done."

Koran observed as the padawan treated his leg, before deciding to speak up.

"So, whats the plan? We are in a unexplored area, and I will most likely slow us down. Do you want to keep going and looking for others, or fortify, secure a small perimeter, and slowly look around it? I say we go for the second option, with my leg being broken and all. Its up to you though."

"I think it's best that we settle down here for now and tomorrow we go look for the others." the mercenary suggested as stood up and took a look around his surroundings which had a few bushes and trees. The temperature hadn't change since they left which told Naten that it was still early in the day.

"I see, anything you want me to do? I can still use the force to move stuff, and help around. Also, not to bother you, but you said this feels like a open fracture, and if thats the case it should probably be disinfected. If possible."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom