Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Journey To A Lost Time

After the Holocron opens, revealing a location of where the remaining Holocrons are, the "Screen" started to static. In about 20 seconds later, it revealed this.

mandalorian_jedi_insignia__by_alexanderblootbot-d9v513s.jpg

After revealing the Insignia, Daalin looks at this thing and said "What...………. is...………. that?" then in about 10 seconds, it revealed a person standing and looking down at us. He wore a helmet that look liked he has a T-visor, a brown cape and a shiny chestplate, including the leggings and the shoulders.

"Anyone who finds this, you must know about who we are and why are we here. It is 100 years since Mandalore the Ultimate fell at Malachor V, we haven't found out what we had been looking for. For 50 years, we've been finding out the secrets behind this order, The Neo-Crusader Mandalorians who are force sensitive, who call themselves the Mandalorian Knights. These people once served the jedi order and then they left, hiding in this planet to train to become a Mandalorian knight..."

Then he grabs his weapon and spins around it and activates it revealing an orange lightsaber.

"We've tried again and again, this will always leads to dangers and death. I grew tired of their Artifacts and this training force sensitives. This was not the way.

I knew one day the Republic would find us, I would never set foot in public. In order to make sure my secrets are safe, I made a holocron to create all the knowledge I know. The last Orange Kyber Crystal is with me, do not find it.

Then, a map appeared and showed where the last of the remaining Digsite of not only the Holocrons but also the knowledge of the Mandalorian Knights. There are 30 or 40 Planets total that are shown.

The Package Daalin has got started to open, when Daalin looked inside, he saw an Orange Crystal inside. He grabbed the Crystal and showed it to the stranger.

" So, this Package isn't useless, but there are still holocron still out there. Maybe, there might be more information. You can keep this Orange Crystal if you want? About that Treasure hunt? Yeah, I think I liked to travel and investigate it."

D Darth Raven

He grabbed the Orange Crystal. "Huh. Mandalore and Malachor V... I haven't heard those names in a while. Regardless, let's handle this planet first, then we'll worry about the others, okay?"

He looks at him and then looks at the map.

"Alright, see where this location is."

Apparently, the map's location is going 3,000 feet underground.

"That can't be right, there's no stairs or even something that goes down?

Do you even think that these secrets are kept underground because of the intruders?"

3,000 feet underground? That's Impossible, there has to be another way or something?

D Darth Raven

Last edited:
He looks at him and then looks at the map.

"Alright, see where this location is."

Apparently, the map's location is going 3,000 feet underground.

"That can't be right, there's no stairs or even something that goes down?

Do you even think that these secrets are kept underground because of the intruders?"

3,000 feet underground? That's Impossible, there has to be another way or something?

D Darth Raven

"The Sith have always guarded their secrets very closely, to avoid them being found by the Jedi or even outsiders like myself..." He looked around the room and found a pillar with runes on it. He walked over to it. "Here we are..."

Here's the strange part about this pillar, from Daalin's perspective there wasn't a single runes on it. But the Trandoshan is a force wielder so he might see them.

"I've got a bad feeling about this."

When he used the force of the pillar, purple flame started to spill out the pillar and started to cover us. Daalin freaked out a little as it starts to engulf him and the Trandoshan, the creature didn't even flinch.

In about a minute, the flame went out and the pillar was still there, no burnt marks around the room.

"Either that did something or it just did nothing."

When he entered the stone door. Instead of the hallway, he saw this.

121e98e9ee5fb25cf2ce4d1ec92e3396--fantasy-world-fantasy-art.jpg

What the heck just happen? did that room just teleported 3,000 feet underground?

Daalin looked at the holocron from the Trandoshan's hand, and it was exactly 3,000 feet underground. After that, Daalin looked around and saw 2 entrances. First one is a right entrance that has a normal lighting. The next one was a blue lighting from his left that almost blinded him, the water surrounds the object and it seems to be some kind of activation.

"Well stranger, what do you think interests you"

D Darth Raven

Here's the strange part about this pillar, from Daalin's perspective there wasn't a single runes on it. But the Trandoshan is a force wielder so he might see them.

"I've got a bad feeling about this."

When he used the force of the pillar, purple flame started to spill out the pillar and started to cover us. Daalin freaked out a little as it starts to engulf him and the Trandoshan, the creature didn't even flinch.

In about a minute, the flame went out and the pillar was still there, no burnt marks around the room.

"Either that did something or it just did nothing."

When he entered the stone door. Instead of the hallway, he saw this.

121e98e9ee5fb25cf2ce4d1ec92e3396--fantasy-world-fantasy-art.jpg

What the heck just happen? did that room just teleported 3,000 feet underground?

Daalin looked at the holocron from the Trandoshan's hand, and it was exactly 3,000 feet underground. After that, Daalin looked around and saw 2 entrances. First one is a right entrance that has a normal lighting. The next one was a blue lighting from his left that almost blinded him, the water surrounds the object and it seems to be some kind of activation.

"Well stranger, what do you think interests you"

D Darth Raven

"Well, partner, if we're looking for treasure... Why not go to the beacon?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom