Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Journey To A Lost Time

Forest-pool-640x474.jpg

Osadia, A forest planet that everyone either forgets about or because they found it, they kept it a secret. T.I.C.S. told Daalin about this planet, telling him that it wasn't in the star charts for whatever reasons. Daalin's not an Archeologist, but this planet still intrigues him.

His Ship landed near the river and T.I.C.S just told him to go explore the forest for a while.

He's either crazy or something rediculous, but maybe this planet is special after all.

Daalin grabbed his grappling hook and a couple of knifes, also a needler for Non-lethal aproach. After exiting the ship, he looks down towards the river and see's a reflection of himself.

Things would've change if he stayed their, but life must go on. Daalin grappled one of the trees, on to the branches and sees a ruins across the distance. Then, he proceeds to climb down the tree and walked slowly towards the direction of the ruins.

This place is quiet..........Too Quiet............

[member="Daalin Garnive"]

Darth Raven landed his TIE Fighter in a clearing in the forest. He stepped out of the ship, and looked around. He grabbed his lightsaber and his cloak. He pulled out his tracker, and tried to find the nearest sign of civilization. "This is a really beautiful planet..."

Concept1.jpg

Standing near the entrance of the ruins details that this place was of course a mess, Water pouring from the pipes and walls began cracking. Bones on the ground is what intrigued Daalin.

On the Desk, he finds a functional computer that is damage but works fine. However, during his search, he discover a recording that isn't encrypted. When he press play, it made a loud static noise louder enough to sound the entire hallway. He quickly turn it off and proceeds to the hallway.

As he continued to the hallway, He discovers another room but this time, he began to question himself. The room had chairs and tables in a separate row and books that are ruined. There was branches through the window and a plant growing on the shelfs or on the ground.

The real question is, what type of school is this? Sure it could be an academy or something else, he just need to find out. Then Daalin then moves out of the ruins and waits for the night.

[member="Darth Raven"]​

After exiting through the ruins, Daalin sat down to the nearest large rock. When he began looking around seeing anything Inconspicuous. He saw something in the distance. A man or something staring at the ruins and he appears to be wearing a black cape with a helmet covering up.

This thing was coming towards him though, so Daalin stand up stares at him.

"Hey Stranger, what are you doing here?"

Off course he could ignore him but the Black cape still intrigues him.

[member="Darth Raven"]​

Raven turned to the voice, and saw a heat signature. He walked over, and saw it was a human teenager. He pulled his hood off, revealing his Trandoshanian face.

"Howdy, stranger. What're you doing here?"

Daalin looks back at the ruins, looking the same thing, then look back at the reptillian creature.

"Just checking out the old ruins I just found, see whatever I can find inside. What about you, you doing the same thing or your just minding your own business?"

Off course, the stranger would mind his own business but he still intrigued about the stranger's appearance and why he came towards the planet.

[member="Darth Raven"]​

He sighed. "To be honest, I came here for almost the same reason. Only, more Force-based than treasure hunting-based. I heard that the ruins here have a lot of untapped Force energy, and I was hoping to increase my connection to the Force here." He looked around. "Anyways, do you mind if I come with? I feel like we could have a lot of fun."

"Now you said that there's a force energy inside of the acadamy, which makes things alot more complicated than I thought."

He then looks at the academy behind him, stares at the entrence.

"Alright, you can come with me to investigate the ruins."

He walks towards the entrance, fearing for the worst to happen.

[member="Darth Raven"]​

When Daalin and the Stranger entered inside, everything was just as perfect as it was. The water is pouring from a cracked roof and everything is peace and quiet. Well, except by a whistling noise the Reptilian creature was doing.

Then, Daalin entered the classroom and searched the teacher's desk. There, he discovered a recording inside one of the drawers. He played the recording and listen to what it said.

"This is Dallice, the school has been in progress again. The Crucible is gone and the (Static)."

"The situation could've been difficult, the Republic and the Sith Empire doesn't even know about this. But, some of the force sensitives are able to come towards this planet and (static)."

"This time, there ain't gonna be another kidnapping, the children are growing more powerful than the jedi and the sith. Hopefully, the new leader of this school will know what to do. All we need is to (static)."

"We need more time to get them prepare to join them, nothing more."

Daalin then turns towards the stranger.

"Force sensitives children being trained to kill Jedi and Sith? Then, that's what caused the Untapped force energy."

"But where are these children going?"

D Darth Raven

When Daalin and the Stranger entered inside, everything was just as perfect as it was. The water is pouring from a cracked roof and everything is peace and quiet. Well, except by a whistling noise the Reptilian creature was doing.

Then, Daalin entered the classroom and searched the teacher's desk. There, he discovered a recording inside one of the drawers. He played the recording and listen to what it said.

"This is Dallice, the school has been in progress again. The Crucible is gone and the (Static)."

"The situation could've been difficult, the Republic and the Sith Empire doesn't even know about this. But, some of the force sensitives are able to come towards this planet and (static)."

"This time, there ain't gonna be another kidnapping, the children are growing more powerful than the jedi and the sith. Hopefully, the new leader of this school will know what to do. All we need is to (static)."

"We need more time to get them prepare to join them, nothing more."

Daalin then turns towards the stranger.

"Force sensitives children being trained to kill Jedi and Sith? Then, that's what caused the Untapped force energy."

"But where are these children going?"

D Darth Raven
"I'm not quite sure myself... I heard of a group of independent force users, but nothing like this... "

Daalin was thinking about where these force sensitives are going and what does it mean by "Join them". Could be another faction existed or something much more bigger.

"So, you said there's an untapped force energy here right? Then where can you find the most amount of Untapped?"

This could mean something, the force sensitive people who are trained in this place must've destroyed this place or killed their masters.

D Darth Raven

Daalin was thinking about where these force sensitives are going and what does it mean by "Join them". Could be another faction existed or something much more bigger.

"So, you said there's an untapped force energy here right? Then where can you find the most amount of Untapped?"

This could mean something, the force sensitive people who are trained in this place must've destroyed this place or killed their masters.

D Darth Raven
"Um, I would say either the archives, the library, or the training bay."

The archives, that's where they needed to go. If they find out what happen to the rest of these Force sensitives are, the answers are gonna be tricky to pull off. After finding a recording, Daalin told the Stranger where is the Archive. He told him where it might be and Daalin and the Reptilian creature venture towards the Archives.

sci-fi-dome-big-room-3d-model-obj-3ds-mtl.png

By the time they arrived, the archive wasn't even touched. Which was weird, almost every walls have markings and there was a capsule right at the entrence of the dome. By the time he reached the capsule, he saw something inside.

v3holomaster.jpg

Daalin then asked questions about the object.

"What is that? is that some kind of storage device or something?"

D Darth Raven

The archives, that's where they needed to go. If they find out what happen to the rest of these Force sensitives are, the answers are gonna be tricky to pull off. After finding a recording, Daalin told the Stranger where is the Archive. He told him where it might be and Daalin and the Reptilian creature venture towards the Archives.

sci-fi-dome-big-room-3d-model-obj-3ds-mtl.png

By the time they arrived, the archive wasn't even touched. Which was weird, almost every walls have markings and there was a capsule right at the entrence of the dome. By the time he reached the capsule, he saw something inside.

v3holomaster.jpg

Daalin then asked questions about the object.

"What is that? is that some kind of storage device or something?"

D Darth Raven

A Sith Holocron, an ancient object containing some secrets of unknown knowledge, is sitting right here in this forgotten planet.

" This one's weird, this Holocron has orange lighting. It's either normal or different."

When The Reptilian creature gets close towards this Holocron, the capsule opens up, revealing it.

It was so strange seeing this object in this capsule. Whoever created this might be the key to finding out what happen.

"So, are there different kinds of holocron? Probably yes. But can you open it Stranger?"

He would have to find out if he wants to open it or not but Daalin doesn't know how to open it or something.

D Darth Raven

A Sith Holocron, an ancient object containing some secrets of unknown knowledge, is sitting right here in this forgotten planet.

" This one's weird, this Holocron has orange lighting. It's either normal or different."

When The Reptilian creature gets close towards this Holocron, the capsule opens up, revealing it.

It was so strange seeing this object in this capsule. Whoever created this might be the key to finding out what happen.

"So, are there different kinds of holocron? Probably yes. But can you open it Stranger?"

He would have to find out if he wants to open it or not but Daalin doesn't know how to open it or something.

D Darth Raven

Raven's eyes widened. "This is a Sith Holocron. These are used by Sith Lords to convey forbidden knowledge to future generations of Sith Lords." He leaned down and picked it up. Suddenly, the holocron opened revealing a treasure trove of holocrons, both Jedi and Sith. Also, a map leading to the location. He turned to the scavenger. "How would a treasure hunt for these sound?"

After the Holocron opens, revealing a location of where the remaining Holocrons are, the "Screen" started to static. In about 20 seconds later, it revealed this.

mandalorian_jedi_insignia__by_alexanderblootbot-d9v513s.jpg

After revealing the Insignia, Daalin looks at this thing and said "What...………. is...………. that?" then in about 10 seconds, it revealed a person standing and looking down at us. He wore a helmet that look liked he has a T-visor, a brown cape and a shiny chestplate, including the leggings and the shoulders.

"Anyone who finds this, you must know about who we are and why are we here. It is 100 years since Mandalore the Ultimate fell at Malachor V, we haven't found out what we had been looking for. For 50 years, we've been finding out the secrets behind this order, The Neo-Crusader Mandalorians who are force sensitive, who call themselves the Mandalorian Knights. These people once served the jedi order and then they left, hiding in this planet to train to become a Mandalorian knight..."

Then he grabs his weapon and spins around it and activates it revealing an orange lightsaber.

"We've tried again and again, this will always leads to dangers and death. I grew tired of their Artifacts and this training force sensitives. This was not the way.

I knew one day the Republic would find us, I would never set foot in public. In order to make sure my secrets are safe, I made a holocron to create all the knowledge I know. The last Orange Kyber Crystal is with me, do not find it.

Then, a map appeared and showed where the last of the remaining Digsite of not only the Holocrons but also the knowledge of the Mandalorian Knights. There are 30 or 40 Planets total that are shown.

The Package Daalin has got started to open, when Daalin looked inside, he saw an Orange Crystal inside. He grabbed the Crystal and showed it to the stranger.

" So, this Package isn't useless, but there are still holocron still out there. Maybe, there might be more information. You can keep this Orange Crystal if you want? About that Treasure hunt? Yeah, I think I liked to travel and investigate it."

D Darth Raven

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom