Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joker's take all (Battle Royale)

Droideka 0793

D
The sound of a thousand miniscule electronics lighting up for the first time in many generations was drowned out by the sound of the radiation alarm. Even as Droideka 0793's sensors came online it was simply lost. Repeated attempts to access the droid controller's database and protocol went simply unanswered. It did manage to access the controls to open it's hidden panel on the bridge. Rolling out he sprang to life nearly instantly as he noticed the man before him. He wished he could be a man. To have hands, and a voice? What more could be asked for.

As his unit opened up his twin blaster cannons took a solid aim at the target, and his shield projector switched on. It didn't fire though, it didn't want to. With what limited motions it had it tilted its 'head'. Its masters were all dead, why not choose his own? Switching off his shields he lowered his weapons. It was his only way to communicate his intentions. Yes... his, why couldn't Droideka 0793 think of itself as... him?

@[member="Jorus Merrill"]

A droideka. A fething droideka.

"Uh...hey there," said Jorus, very carefully not reaching for his shotgun. The rolly critter had him dead to rights. "I'm friendly and all, not a lot goin' on here, just adjusting the alarms -- oh, of course, the rad counter woke you up."

He would have to run. But, well, maybe not. If it wanted him dead, he'd be dead. How smart were droidekas again?

"Just trying to fix the ship," he said, hands raised and empty. "There's animals running around, security breaches, and people trying to get in here and take control. The recognition and security systems are all buggy after a thousand years. You...going to shoot me?"
@[member="Droideka 0793"]

Droideka 0793

D
Droideka 0793 understood the language of master's but could not speak it. He could however send direct information to the droid controller on this ship. Walking in his extremely awkward three legged gait he reached a security console that was still unused. Looking back at the man he pointed one of his arm mounted cannons at it. If he downloaded the communicator on it to a datapad or his communicator then Droideka 0793 could have... friend? No just master, masters didn't like metal friends. Either way he was obviously no danger and had kept his weapons down.

The droideka had just...pointed...at the console.

"I'm gonna stay close to my gun. There's unfriendlies that might come in that door, or some other way. Keep a watch out, would ya? They'll wreck you same as they'll wreck me."

He sat at the console and found an open command prompt, communication link to the droid.

Hostile elements present aboard the ship: Sith, non-sentient fauna, bounty hunters. Suggestions? My goal is to force an evacuation and claim this ship for a starbase.

Droideka 0793

D
Droideka 0793 allowed his processors to sort through the possible solutions while looking at the man who was his master now. He seemed pleasant enough and had even talked with a nice tone. Droideka 0793 would like him. With this in mind though he took the situation very seriously as his shields powered back up and his dual blaster cannons drew a precise bead on the center of the blast door. If anyone walked through those doors he would unload enough firepower to kill a Jedi.... ah yes... he had killed jedi.... with his.... ah yes the other droideka.

Activate droideka security on ship. Link them to my FOF targeting processor. No on will harm master.

Jorus blinked, and blinked again.

Thank you. Estimated probability of success: High. Accessing security systems through your clearance.

@EVERYONE
All over the ship, the remaining droidekas whirred to life. Most hadn't lasted a thousand years, but the same care that had gone into restoring portions of the ship had been applied to the droidekas and the rest of the security systems. At a guess, they'd been supposed to come online and start killing everything.

That's exactly what happened.

Droideka 0793

D
Droideka 0793 did not move his weapons were trained on the door, but being a droid he had other options. Jorus had just plugged him into the main security console of the bridge. There were several options available, some more lethal then others. He lacked the ability to directly work a console, but he could directly jack into one. If he could wiggle slowly over to the main controls he could check several other options.

Master Droideka 0793 suggests a possible manual expulsion of oxygen to all other sections of the ship. Security clearance may master to purge controller ship. Droideka 0793 is stupid name. Droideka doesn't like..... give new name master... like Time... yes droideka Tim... is this acceptable?... Please?

"Tim?"

A shrug.

Tim. Designation granted. Expulsion of oxygen not a viable solution -- friendlies aboard. He plugged in the tracer he had on Mia. Venting oxygen around bridge and within main engineering.

Struggling to choke down his grief, Hion looked up in consternation at the blaring alarms. Radiation? He stared past his bloody handiwork toward the hallway beyond. He would have to abandon the mission. Black eyes stared mournfully at the shattered bodies. He had already done enough harm here. Turning, Hion stomped back toward his vessel as fast as his injured leg would carry him.

Finally. Xardus looked down into the control room from a small hole in the ventilation shaft he had found. Inside, he could see the man from earlier, busy at the main controls. He smirked and was just thinking about crawling out when he heard movement in a corner. A droideka. Fraking perfect. Confusingly, the droid didn't fire down at the man. Instead, they began to have a conversation via computer, in which they seemed to reach some sort of agreement. "Tim?", he repeated in a whisper as he heard the random name spoken. Maybe he wanted to call the droid Tim. Weird. Still watching, he leaned in a little too close, and the metal groaned under his weight. Backing up quickly, he hoped neither the man or the droid would notice, but he somehow knew he had just given himself away.

@[member="Jorus Merrill"] @[member="Droideka 0793"]

My hand could feel the skin flay from the woman's arm by the way of the razor edge of my sword. However, I had only left her with a gash rather than missing an arm. I should have expected that I wouldn't get that far as she was trained like all other Mandalorians. Warfare was in their blood. It was what pushed all of them to fight for eachother. She may have had training with swords and guns like I had, but she most likely didnt have training with a lightsaber. My sword came away from her as it was batted aside.

Her words came at me like a ton of bricks. Meant to inform me, but to also say she was nothing like me. I could only smile as she would try so hard to be not in any way like a Jedi, but truthfuly she may already be one. She gave into her hate and anger to me as I could see her movements speed up. The doors to the dark side may have been open, but I was not going to push further. That was not the point here. The point for me was to prove that I now can do what I might have not been able to do in the past.

I smiled as her gun came up at me again to shoot me at this close of a range. Though she wouldn't get the chance. My left hand came up along with her own and sent a blast of force energy to the pistol intendng to knock it away and out of the picture even just for a second. Her Beskad blade came at my knee and was blocked. As pressed as I was, her blade still continued to slam into my shin. There came no grunt from me. Only a smile.

My arms lit up with lightning that led down along my blade that was locked with hers. Beskar was a metal none the less. and metals tend to be conductors of electricty. The shock that I sent through the swords was followed by another upper cut with my left arm. Words seemed to come out of my mouth of their own accord. "Only do you realize I could care less."

@[member="Mia Monroe"]

Alarms blared in a chaotic staccato of madness and the radiation lights were online, within moments this granted Isis more of a dubious glare at what could be happening, as she looked at the sith apprentice she hadn't even noticed the whale had left but she knew there was only one reason for the alarms, turning around and sprinting away she sent a telepathic call to her 6 acid panthers and krayt dragon and moved furiously, sprinting toward the elevator she started to climb the emergency evac stairs and quickly made it to the command halls.

Isis was not amused in the least, and she didn't take kindly to others playing with her toys... as she came to the command bridge she looked up to the krayyt that hung above her Take that door down and smash whatever protection he has in there, leave the old man to me

Looking back at her panthers she smirked and then spoke to them telepathically and informed them to attack whatever is in the room with @[member="Jorus Merrill"]
The krayyt then moved to the door and began beating on it to knock it down.

As it happened, Jorus didn't hear @[member="Xardus Folidaar"]. Maybe the droideka did, but Jorus had bigger problems. Reloading his gun, he scrutinized the monitors.

@[member="Isis Fontana"] and her animals would quickly discover that Jorus had depressurized all the areas around the bridge, turning them into hard vacuum, basically outer space inside the ship. Her krayt dragon promptly froze to death, courtesy of explosive decompression, and its bulk slammed against the blast door ineffectually. Right now, Isis and her panthers would probably have to backpedal into a region of the ship that still had air.

Isis watched as the krayt was frozen and glared for a moment and then listened to the dark side, it warned her to escape and that's when she looked at her panthers... and ran off after sending them to call to exit fast.

As she ran down the hall she quickly descended the stairs just to find the long exposure to the vacuum had messed with her own appearance, she needed a way in and needed to get into that command bridge, good thing the hyper drive engines don't work she said as she grinned, when she got it here she put a wrench into the hyper drive engines to stop the ship from being stolen so she had enough time to figure this out... As it was she was pissed her dragon was dead.

Droideka 0793

D
Droidek...Time heard the noise above him quite clearly but his friend or foe target operations simply couldn't get a lock on which he was. Pointing his twin blaster cannons towards the ventilation shafts above he stopped from shooting. He did not have a stun setting, and he was not equipped with a light blaster series but dual powerful blaster cannons. The computations were simple, if he shot it was dead there was no where to go. If he did not shot it would back up into the cold of space and die.

Master computation: if the organic is a friendly it will die if it leave this area. Suggestion: order the organic to drop down or I will be forced to terminate to protect Master.

@[member="Jorus Merrill"]@[member="Xardus Folidaar"]

@[member="Droideka 0793"] @[member="Xardus Folidaar"]

Jorus's eyes went wide as his mind caught up with him. "The kid. Gotta be the kid." He raised his voice. "Hey, c'mon down, kid. Come take a look at what we've got going on."

He began to vent more oxygen behind @[member="Isis Fontana"], attempting to drive her out of the spherical command module, the core ship, and into the main body of the ship.

(Lol Bad @[member="Jorus Merrill"]! No candy for you. :p )

Isis continued to run and try to escape the freezing cold of space... she then got an idea, there was an emergency control valve on the ship that if it were to be released power would be completely shut down from the entire body, including the sphere... but it would be a long shot and since neither the ship nor the sphere had a way to enter hyper it'd be the perfect weapon to use against this rogue...

As she caught her breath from sprinting as fast as she could she began to spring yet again, the valve is a solid distance and even if she did make it there was no guarantee it'd work, and funny how it is the sphere had no control over this piece of tech, hopefully it's still in tact she thought to herself as she sprinted against the clock to get to the valve... Sprinted fast she began to become winded again but needed to make it, she already sprinted a quarter mile and she definitely was not used to this much exercise.

@[member="Xardus Folidaar"]

Apparently he'd been noticed. "Kark-" All of a sudden, the droid began firing on him. He raised a shield of force around himself, but not in time. A good two or three shots pierced his chest. "That did not go as I planned.." He collapsed out of the vent and fell before the man and the droid, coughing hoarsely. "Give me a second, I've got this", came a raspy voice.

@[member="Jorus Merrill"] @[member="Droideka 0793"]

Isis' hand was still in his grasp when she tried to flee, but he let her go. Her death didn't really mean that much at all to him. It's not like he was getting paid or anything. Well, it's high time he found the command bridge of this ship. The random warnings and droideka activations must mean someone is messing around up there. Once he was at the doors of the command bridge, his HUD finally reactivated itself, which saved his life too. It notified him of three hostiles in the room. One was wielding a pump action shotgun, the other who was damaged had a lightsaber among other things and there was a droideka with its shield activated. Well, it was too late for stealth
The doors of the command bridge came open and a small, cylindrical object came through. This object identified itself as a stun grenade as soon as it hit the ground, letting loose blinding light and deafening sound and causing lack of balance, disorienting the organics inside. Not long afterwards, Andreas spun around from the side of the entrance, taking aim at @[member=Jorus Merrill] and letting loose a few bolts from his repeat blaster before taking aim at @[member=Xardus Folidaar] and doing the same. Soon as this was done, whether he had actually hit anyone or not he would do a little action roll and take cover behind wall while he slowly rolled an EMP grenade towards @[member=Droideka 0793] knowing that its shield won't defend against anything moving slowly.

By the time he's done doing all of this, his opponents should be out of their disorientation (if they're not dead) and he will remain completely still, not giving out his location. If it's one thing he loves, it's warfare and he's surely appreciating this contest right now

The pistol was blasted from her hand, bringing a curse from Mia's lips as it skittered across the floor out of her reach. She had no time to think about retrieving it as Darren's arms lit up, the blue lightening dancing round them moving towards their locked blades.

Mia reacted by focusing her energy on her tutaminis in her hands and arms as she seized the hilt with two hands again. The lightening was once again absorbed, the energy collected for another attack. The uppercut caught her square on the chin, jarring her teeth together and snapping her head back.

She spat the mouthful of blood at his helm twisting their locked blades so she could free herself from the conductor, swinging a kick once more at his leg. If she could bring him down she could end this now. Before she could make her next move the sound of metal rolling against metal reached her ears, she turned her head towards it as six droidekas round the corner and came to a halt, aiming their weapons and raising their shields.

"Frak."

Mia turned and ran, finding cover behind a crate before they opened fire.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom