Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joining the Horde

I'm trying to get Hrosha-Gul to join as a subfaction.

1. I'd appreciate some military positions for me and my guys, as that's where we'd like to focus.

2. We're catching ourselves in a bit of a bind with CIS, one that the Horde may be able to get us out of. How good is your standing with CIS?

I don't know about our standing with the CIS, but I wouldn't mind cracking a few skulls if it comes down to that. IC, of course. Would be a good chance to write with some people I've been meaning to do threads with.
[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] (He's probably the best person to ask questions at the moment. I don't know anything about the politics side of this Faction. Just the whole burning-the-universe thing)

[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"] [member="Nocturna"] [member="Tsavong Kraal"]
Well currently we have no War Master the last one died of decapitation, so I've been wanting to fill that role as of late. But yeah we'd love to have you and we need the membership and activity

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Tsavong Kraal said:
We're catching ourselves in a bit of a bind with CIS, one that the Horde may be able to get us out of. How good is your standing with CIS?
Crappy. They want to eventually kill us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom