Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

joining a faction

So the site has changed alot since last time i was here and i cant figure out how to find the faction list or how to join a faction... please help
Hello there!

The best way to find a faction is to click on the top button near the 'Chaos' logo, where it says factions.

The next step is to look over the list of factions shown there. If one strikes your fancy, click on the one you like. All major factions and several minor factions have a faction discord, of which you can usually find a link under their faction page that you just clicked a link for.

To the left of the page that comes up when you click on the faction link, is a smaller menu with headings 'about', 'news feed', 'discussions', 'members', and 'events'. The 'about' section usually has a little blurb that summarizes the faction. That is also where the 'join' button is if you want to link your character to that faction. The 'news feed' section shows 'twitter' like updates where people post to the faction wall. The 'discussions' section is a mini forum for the faction where you can find more information and important threads.

I hope this helps! If you have more questions, feel free to message me here or on discord.

fyremage#4766

Screenshot_20210923-170134_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210923-170149_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210923-170203_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210923-170221_Chrome.jpg

In image four, the button that says 'leave group' will say 'join group' if you aren't already in that faction. :)

Be careful what you wish for.
One other tip as well (if you use Google Chrome at all), in the upper right corner there are three dots stacked on top of each other. If you click that there will be a drop-down menu and you will see "Desktop Site" and a checkbox. Check that and you will see it just like on a laptop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom