Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join The Underground: FAQ

[member="Jorus Merrill"]
Yummy. More heresies for the Inquisition to purge.

On a serious note. Freakin' A faction idea! If you guys ever want to tango with the Inquisition - PM me.

As a card carrying Selectivist and member of the RA I oppose it. But, on the grounds of awesome RP'ing chances I totally approve! Would you guys be interested in coordinating with us on a salvage operation or two in the Outer Rim? Might have some interesting stuff for you guys if you want to get in on it!

[member="Bass Terrik"] - Sorry, missed your tag. Welcome aboard.
[member="Alaina Moxla"] - Welcome to you, too. I'd talk more but I'm about to leave for a 2-3 day LOA with sparse net access. Any Undergrounders who want to coordinate with [member="Wan Min Brightsky"] and the Rebel Alliance for salvage ops and the like, go right ahead. We may be night and day ideologically, but we've cooperated in the past. Heck, one of our people taught their intel chief basic spy tradecraft. Lots of fun to be had.

[member="Jorus Merrill"] Yes I know have good trip you deserve it and just hit me up when you get back you know how to get a hold of me.

[member="Khaleel Malvern"] count me in sounds like a fun time to come in beside she might find some worth her time [member="Wan Min Brightsky"] name the place I'll be there.

[member="Ceska Starshield"] - The Underground is based out of Rebellion Actual, a mobile space station/secret base (currently located above the desert planet Altir in the Unknown Regions), but we're very decentralized. Lots of operation out of wandering ships and local resistance cells.

As for current open Underground threads...

Here

Here

Here

Here

We recently wrapped up some threads, or there'd be more. Our members like to create and start their own missions, sometimes working from this mission board for faction members or anyone else. For example, we recently hijacked a unique command ship from the Fringe, pulled off a couple of false flag heists, and ran expeditions into the Kathol Outback and the Murgo Choke. We've also got special tech available for those who do threads for us.

[member="Jorus Merrill"]

I want to try to roleplay with this character some more. Do you think there's any way she and Miracloe can fit in to the Underground?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom