Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

John Shepard

John Shepard

J
NAME: Johnathon "John" Shepard
FACTION: The Galactic Republic
SPECIES: Cyborg, Human
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 6'2
WEIGHT: 232 Pounds
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Black
SKIN: White, tan
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Strengths
  • Strong Will- John Shepard has a strong will, always fighting to the very end.
  • Trained- John Shepard was trained in most weapon types, the exception being long ranged snipers and SMG weapon variants.
Weaknesses
  • One-minded: John Shepard only trusts the Republic, this makes it hard for him to work with those outside the Republic.
  • Cyborg- John Shepard's cybernetic implants causes him to loose faith in himself, believing he is more machine them human. This interferes with missions at times.
  • Depressed- Due to loss of squad mates over the years, John Shepard is suffering from depression.

APPEARANCE:
Out of Armor- A formal uniform worn by admirals and commanders within the Republic navy.
In Armor- A strong and reliable Republic Trooper armor, tailored colors worn by commanders.

BIOGRAPHY:
Johnathon "James" Shepard was born on Coruscant to his single mother Hannah Shepard. He was raised by her, who was a highly respected Admiral in the Republic Navy. He was always on the move, transferring between many outposts and stations ruled by the Republic. Following in her footsteps, he enrolled in the Republic Navy when he was 18 years of age.

When John was 22, he was stationed on a small planet bordering OP space. The planet was invaded and John was ordered to move into civilian estates and evacuate them. However the invasion force was to strong and forced him into a civilian apartment complex. There he, along with the remaining members of his squad, fought for hours. He refused to leave behind the civilians. The rest of his squad retreated, while John stayed behind to protect the civilians.

After several more hours of brutal fighting, John, along with the civilians, were rescued and evacuated from the planet. Though the battle was lost, John was recognized as a great leader with a strong will. However the psychological damage received during the fighting, most notable due to the loss of his closest friend to the enemy fire, left John depressed and defeated.

The following year John was sent to Coruscant to help end the Clockwork Rebellion. The fighting was intense and he lost many men, mostly fighting for control over the Senate Building. During the final hours of the fighting, John suffered a major injury from a explosive. Though the damage could have been worse, he was forced to undergo cybernetic reconstruction.

The reconstruction mainly took place in his chest and legs. It was, and still is, unnoticeable. The cybernetic implants left John feeling defeated and added to his already built up depression. A year later, for his service to the Republic, John was promoted to Commander. His current orders are to help the Republic take the remaining territory left behind by the Empire.

SHIP:
N/A

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
N/A

John Shepard

J
I have a few story ideas. All I need is a mortal enemy, preferably a Sith. LUL. I'll be all good.

John Shepard

J
Edited.

Sorry about that, I needed a planet that was on the border so it made sense it was attacked. I just put a blank planet name so it could be any planet. If there are any other problems, let me know and I'll change them.

@[member="Ayden Cater"]

John Shepard

J
If you post it. LUL. I'm just tired and can't think of anything to start with. So you can start it. LUL.

@[member="Tamara"]

Thrasher CC-314

T
Commander Shepard. Welcome aboard the S.W.R.P. Chaos. *salutes* :p
@[member="John Shepard"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom