Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Job Opportunity]

Iris Tyrad

A man with no friends, only live for revenge
"What do you mean?" Iris responded to the Sith's comment, whatever the Sith felt was deceiving him was obviously disturbing him. This could be seen from the shifting of the Sith's position on the seat.
Iris did not want to anger the sinister looking man, for two very good reasons. One, a Sith could easily defeat Iris in close combat, especially since Iris was not armoured at all, and two, it wouldn't be good for business.

[member="Maleus"]
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

"Not with you, or Ballen-Ist... I simple think there is more to this now... His hands formed a neat dome as he crossed them together in contemplation. With his gaze down-cast he'd continue to speak. "I am being hunted myself.." ​His words were unmistakably honest.

Though it seemed unwise to profess this to a bounty-hunter, a man of no allegiance, save himself, so why did he do it?
"You will not doubt come to know of who I am, and when you do, I rather not have a blaster in the back of my head whilst you do so because someone promised you a rather attractive fraction of wealth.
[member="Iris Tyrad"]
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

Iris Tyrad

"Well," Iris started exhaling with relief that the problem wasn't with him, "I wouldn't worry about me hunting you, I try to avoid fighting powerful force users, as I'm sure you are." This was Iris' attempt to erasure the Sith, though he was sure he didn't need it.

"Besides, if this partnership between us does work out, I won't have any reason to claim large bounties, I'll just go back to smuggling." Iris informed the Sith. The truth was that Iris had only recently become a bounty hunter to earn him some extra credits, since it seemed that nobody required the services of mercenaries or smugglers.

"Anyway," Iris tried to continue the conversation by changing the topic back to the mission at hand, "Do you know the location of the Jedi and the bounty hunter? " Iris questioned, referring to Carden Lorps and Tugoro Taidarious.

[member="Maleus"]
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

"In all honesty, Tugoro is the least of my worries, should the need arises, I will deal with him myself. Carden on the other hand.. He's been a nuisance in my side for ages... Deal with him as you wish."
His fingers commenced to strum the edges of his legs. ​"I know their location, we shall rendezvous shortly."
[member="Iris Tyrad"]
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

Iris Tyrad

"One last thing before we split," Iris said before rising from his seat "do you want Carden dead, or alive?". Iris quickly poured the last mouthful of his whiskey into his already burning mouth, followed by a swallow, that his body tired to reject. "If I keep him alive, you could teach him some manners, the ones he desperately needs?" Iris advertised, Sith were notorious for torturing, and even though Iris did not approve of this, it could still earn him some extra credits.

[member="Maleus"]
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

"Bring him to me, alive." He continued on his way towards the branching corridors that framed the exit. Soon he would be away from everyone, but he would call on them. When he was ready.
[member="Iris Tyrad"]
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

Iris Tyrad

"Alright then, alive, got it" Iris clarified with the Sith, now around the table was just himself and [member="Ballen-Ist"] . Instead of leaving, like he had originally planned, Iris took his seat again and brought a cigarette from his pocket. Carefully he lit it, trying not to burn himself, like he'd done many times before with his clumsiness.

Iris would probably stay at the bar until the early hours of the next day, and only then would he return to his ship, for some much needed sleep.

[member="Ballen-Ist"]

Getting to his feet, the cloaked boy would eventually make his way out of the bar. However, he would pause, turning to give [member="Iris Tyrad"] a look. "Stalk him, find out his daily routine, find out where he is at all times...Don't worry about contacting me, I'll find you." He said, disappearing into the shadows.

Iris Tyrad

"Understood." Iris replied, as the Sith left. All Iris had to do now was find Carden Lorps, and find out all about him. What he does. Where he sleeps. What he wears. Everything. After finishing his current drink, Iris would leave the bar and head for his ship for a quick sleep before his reconissance mission.

[member="Ballen-Ist"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom