Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Job Opportunity for Scruffy Outlaws

Qhorin Solas

Q
Raid on Aeten II Mining Corp. for Stygium crystals. Decent pay.

I need mercenaries willing to get their hands dirty. Who's interested?

If you need a pilot to get you in and out, Dyll is your man. He's not too big on shooting people, but he flies well, and he has a ship with fifty metric tons of cargo capacity; getting a load of stygium crystals out in Cronos's personal starfighter might be a bit of a problem.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I am very, very interested. And in need of something to do. I have a third generation model Y-Wing... might be able to fit some stuff in that. Elsewise, Y'could just load it up with charges and fly the thing into their facility. I don't think I want a Y-Wing anymore. XD

Of course, I expect to be paid... in Stygium crystals.... Lots and lots of Stygium crystals. I have... plans for them.

Qhorin Solas

Q
That's fine with me; just means more credits for the others. And, if you want to destroy your Y-Wing, that's fine with me also. We'll plan out something to do with it.

When I make the thread, I'll tag you all. Thanks!

Qhorin Solas

Q
Sure, sure. The more the merrier. We've got two cargo ships with about 200 tons of cargo space between them, and a Y-Wing to use as a massive distraction. I reckon this ought to be fun.

I'll have a thread up in the morning.

@[member=Cronos Aegir] @[member=Alachei Mnemenos] @[member=Kale Arkin] @[member=Teroch Gra'tua] @[member=Hannibal Oryen] @[member=Orion] @[member=Jacques Cavill] @[member=Mr. Ash]

Hey, all. We seem to have stalled in our little venture. Perhaps we should jump ahead to the beginning of the raid to keep things moving? That's up to Cronos, of course; I'm just hoping to check that everyone is still around to keep this going.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Fair do's.
I almost forgot I have a Y-Wing to send hurdling around the base loaded with charges. XD I think Orion said he was alright with remote flying it for me. Perfect since they'll be distracted with that and I can be busy doing the deed with you guys.
But this is the first and last "dirty job" I take ever again. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom