Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Job Openings [Offical and Almost Open]

Atrace

Self Proclaimed Sith Elite
Atrace looked at the Droid. "skills?" He laughed "I'm probably the most skilled person to grace this planet, I'm a sith, I'm one of the galaxys best pilot not to mention I am an excellent leader"

He would push the Droid gently away walking towards what he assumed was the boss "so what can I do for you my friend" He smiled showing that he wasn't quite like the other sith he was just here for work and perhaps a new ally

"I might also add I own a manufacturing company allied with the one sith we could work together you know?"

[member="Ultimatum"]

La'kuus pursed her lips together very gently and nodded to him. Yes, he would do. She had been meaning to find someone with properties that he had, raw material. Already her droids were running out, and they just started to work on models of speeders. "I do find this very interesting. May I keep your contact on me so after I review what work you've done, I can give you a call?" She held out the holopad for him, already awaiting the name and comlink code number of her new ally.

[member="Darth Atrace"]

The LEP droid buzzed a tiny bit in confusion, before it quickly bounced back to the Sith who just pushed past it. "I-I'm afra-aid the Mistress is busy at the moment, please tell me your name and s-s-specific skill sets." It seemed the owner of the place didn't seem to notice him either. His best bet right now would be to talk to the droid for information.

[member="Samantha Saetta"]

Finally, La'kuus turned to the Samathna character, giving a weak masked on smile to her presence. "Sorry for the crowd," She quickly apologized for the wait. Another droid bustled up to give her another pad, which she put into her own hands and wrote a few things about with her finger. "Your skill sets, and reason for being here, please."

[member="Azazel"]

Another one of the LEP droids busted out of no where to re-greet Azazel, waiting for new responses to record for him.

Atrace

he would look over at the Droid once more "ok fine....skillsets" He put a hand to his chin as he thought of what he was good at "well in a good duelist so I guess a great bodyguard...Maybe I'm good at transportation...I know I'm good at striking fear into the Hearts of men." He would stand there waiting for the Droids

[member="Darth Atrace"]

The droid wrote all of the skills down, then looked up for more. She bounced a tiny bit to re position herself and chattered, "How much cargo can you transport-t-t at once, and h-how long can you work as a bodyguard?" The datapad was so far full of the same information everyone else would give her. Good guard, can transport, and fearful. She still needed a name, too.

Atrace

he would respond to the Droid "I can transport 2 metric tons per flight, I might also add that your cargo will always be hidden as I have a stealth based ship and I can bodyguard for however long your mistress needs" He smiled.

[member="Darth Atrace"]

After finishing transforming the information onto the datapad, she turned it around and whispered in a cute little tone. "P-please put your c-contact information if we decided to u-use you."

Atrace

a Droid with a cute voice? he laughed a little bit before jotting down his name and contact information. he would bow before walking out of the building.

he hoped to himself that he may actually land the job, he didn't need money but he needed some contacts in the field

There really were a lot of people applying for these jobs, and Samantha was tempted to just walk out and leave it to them. She could probably try to find a real assassination job through spice dealers and their contacts to the black market. That was, until the woman in charge addressed her directly. "I'm interested in applying for a job as a guard. I've done mercenary work before, and i'm very good with close combat." She patted the vibroweapons that hung by her side. She made certain to skip over her experience and training as an assassin, as that probably wouldnt put her in a very good light. And it was true that she ahd done some mercenary work before.

[member="Samantha Saetta"]

La'kuus gently crossed her arms, putting the holopad in the fold of her elbow to the answer. Lots of people seemed to want to explode their whole story out to her, but this one didn't really seem all that... into it. "You don't seem like you really want this job. Do you have any previous employers?" She asked with a sudden serious change in tone.

Ultimatum replied with a genuine smile, "Gladly." He put the code for Mustafar, the planet that he was in control of. He gave the official channel, he could have given his personal communications, but until he knew better this organic that was not an option. He handed back the datapad. After that he remained silent, hoping to allow [member="La'kuus Quelin"] to conduct the interview with [member="Samantha Saetta"] well. He did see this as a bit unprofessional, not creating separate times for the various applicants, it made things a little chaotic and definitely not the prime conditions. The environment was not the greatest either, active construction was often too much of a distraction, at least was what Ultimatum had come to believe.

Samantha smiled as the woman mentioned that she didnt really seem to want the job. It would get out anyways eventually. "I've done wuite a bit of assassination work, hence the vibrorapier. They dont hum as loudly as most other vibroweapons." She explained. It was probably all stuff she already knew, but there was no reason not to reiterate it. "I've had plenty of employers, but despite being an assassin, i dont take joy in killing people."

One of the walls suddenly fell behind La'kuus just as [member="Samantha Saetta"] finished talking, then the next three around them. As the previous walls were being carried away, a brand new velvet carpet was being rolled out everywhere but the square they stood in. As the lightened ceiling fell in place, more droids came in to re-decorate the business area in giant statues of vehicles, which actually looked smaller when compared in size, as well as a few paintings of some of the most beautiful ships out in the galaxy.

She nodded her head to her as the chandelier carefully lowered from the ceiling to be put in it's place. "I see. It's a rare trait, that. I apologize for all the noise, once again. If you don't mind," she slid her one of her datapads with a small smile. "I would like your contact information so I can decide if you're good for the job. We might have a proper interview later on."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom