Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Job Openings [Offical and Almost Open]

Tirahnn is a planet of riches and good, sold throughout the galaxy. Job openings are commonly placed about without a second thought, and just as new ones come, newer ones destroy. One of these businesses is going to be named as "The Que," Written in fancy letters once the detailers finally made the signs for the company ships that will be going out. As of now, all the founder of business had done is put a few ads on the holonet and spread a good word about herself across the town. At least she got somewhere with it in a few days, even if it wasn't offically open. She managed to get herself a decent sized house that fit as a small workspace. A garage for small speeders, rooms for sleeping, dining, and recording, and La La herself in the living room doing work on her holopad, going through to make sure everything was in order for when she finally opened up the business. Still needed a storage shed, though. Something tough, something durable...

The house was open to those looking for a job, mostly used for the new income of kids fresh out of school looking for a place to start. She already had a young boy who forcefully took his stand to wear a maid's dress and clean up the house. He was a busy worker, as long as he was happy. As she waited for more people to come rolling in, her finger slid around idly to a secondary screen where she played with the logo she had created for the company.

[member="Samantha Saetta"]
[member="Azazel"]

Samantha wandered through the streets of Tirahnn, glancing down at the advertisement she had picked up while browsing the shops. The place was somewhere around here...

Her teacher was dead, or at least that was what she believed, meaning that she was on her own and free to do what she wished. She had done all manner of work in her career. She done mercenary and assassination work, but she had always received her jobs through her teacher, meaning that she had no way to get work. So she had hitchhiked all the way to Tirahnn, her favorite in the galaxy yet. She loved the endless markets and bazaars. She was about to check out the place on this flyer she had found, so she had made sure to dress in her mercenary clothes. Vibroshivs were hooked around the wrist of her right hand, and her vibrodagger and rapier were attached to her belt. Getting work from these small companies was always about showing off toughness. She wasnt sure if the same thing applied to getting a guard job, but she didn't want to risk it. She preferred her more formal, flowing clothing, but she wasn't going to let personal preference keep her from getting a job.

She glanced up from the flyer and looked around, her eyes alighting on a small, houselike building. She had to glance back down at the flyer to make sure that this was the right place. Sure enough it was, and someone was already waiting at the door, probably there to inquire about one of the job openings as well. Samantha walked up behind the other woman, the friendly smile on her face contrasting strangely with the weapons on her belt and wrist. She didn't mind waiting at all, maybe she could get acquainted with the other woman. She held out a black gloved hand in greeting. "I'm Samantha, nice to meet you. Are you here about the job openings?" She asked politely.

The door swung open, and towering in front of it stood... a short LEP droid, balancing a single stack of pads in one hand. It walked away with a small buzz of it's systems. There La'kuus stared at the doorway with wide eyes, putting down her holopad for a moment as she walked over to the pair in question. "Hello. Come in, I believe you're here for the interview."

((Sorry for short delayed post. Will improve shortly.))

Samantha glanced over at the door as it opened, looking up and down the droid that had opened it. She had almost no experience with droids or ships in general, just with alarm systems and the like. As such, she couldn't help but wonder what the droids purpose was, besides opening the door and carrying items around. Her eyes were then drawn to the white haired young woman that had apparently been standing behind the droid, carrying a holopad. It appeared that she wouldnt be having a chance to speak with the other job candidate. She didn't really mind though. The more people the merrier. "Yes, I'm Samantha." She said, introducing herself. She didnt really know what she had expected, but it hadnt been any sort of interview. That was probably just because she hadnt really thought about it though. It was a silly mistake, but one that she could forgive herself for. This was her first time applying for a job after all.

The girl nodded and looked to her pad for just a moment, before turning on her heel and going back into the living room where the area was firmly decorated with paintings, tiny structures, and models of new creations out of modeling clay or metals. She sat down and opened her arms to the seats around her.

Her fingers tapped onto a new file for the brown haired woman first. "I am La'kuus Quelin, owner of The Que. I would like to ask before we begin, what are your names, and specialty skills?"

Azazel

A
He had never been to this planet, never had interest in coming to it, but with a job opportunity in the midst, Azazel had to come here. Azazel walked in a black suit jacket with a white dress shirt under with a black tie. Shades covered his menacing eyes, and black jeans that fit just right hid black dress boots with it. Two ladies were already at the door

Apparently they were already speaking to the employer about skills, and their names.

Azazel had many skills, and many names. He walked up behind the two ladies with his hands behind his pockets in a slacking relaxed manner.

"Azazel." He said.

"I'll be honest," La'kuus said as she looked down at her holopad. "I've never heard of someone saying their name be a skill, but I suppose that could work. Anything else you'd like to add, Azazel?" She looked back up with a flash of emerald green eyes. Her outfit was rather simple. A bright blue suit and tie with an almost red shirt under it, fit with a single necklace that shined tiny purple jewels.

[member="Azazel"]

Oh my goodness, this was such a fun place while the new clone body they had... Recalling dying in Aedan Miles arms after the big fight had been something but standing there new well... his contingency plan of having a clone body for his flashed consciousness.... Well it left somethings to be desired... like why they had made him a line of female bodies as opposed to his original body he ha paid for. The money from the corsairs had been important for it but he had all of his stuff at the ready to use while moving with the jackel handguns and some bubblegum.

Azazel

A
@La'kuus Quelin
[member="Yen"]
[member="Samantha Saetta"]
[member="Quinncolson"]

The woman was beautiful indeed, but his mind was else where as lust, and attraction was far from his gander these years. Azazel removed right hand from his pocket, and lifted it up with an open palm. "You asked for names, I gave you one." He put his hand back into his pocket as he wondered what skill sets best fitted this job. "I'm a handy person." He said with a calm and collected voice. Rather than having confidence in his voice, is was merely absolution that could be found in his tone.

"I could tell you my many skills, the question is, what do you need?" He gently pushed himself in between the two ladies. "Please, excuse me." He moved over to the droid, took the tablets from him, and presented himself mimicking balance the droid present. His body showed no stress in doing so even as he moved to gently push himself pass the two ladies once more, asking once more for a pardon he looked back at the lady. He switched hands, still no stress was shown by his body in doing so. The datapads literally weighed nothing to him, as his strength was much more than the average being.

Years of hit and miss training with all sorts of people had given him what he needed to live, that and his vast knowledge on the galaxy, business, and other things that were redundant.
"Each of these datapads probably old files, and information that needing sorting, I can probably do it in half the speed this droid can. I can alphabetize them, categorize them, and have them copied for just in case measures. I can remember all that is needed from the data I hold here." He removed his glasses from his face, and hung them on his collar.

A quick movement, faster than the eye could see left him standing next to the droid with all the tablets back in the machines hands with none of them dropped. "What skills of mine do you need most?" He smirked gently, some form of shadowy part of him showing. This was the same smirk he had given his victims.

Those droids weren't very expensive, and if she hired four of them for her work she could already replace the entire pay of this being for months to come. Still, real life and functioning resources was what she was looking for. She could make a droid army to do her work if she wanted to. She actually had, as the backyard of the small house area was being remodeled by construction units and LEP bots discussing and moving around to put up new walls for what will be the few story facility and business area until more grounds could be placed down.

She watched [member="Azazel"] toy with her datapads. Most the information on there was listings of the prices on modern, cheap, and luxury items, none of which she needed to use. It was usually summed up in four columns in the end, anyways. As for skills she needed, she had done a lot of thinking about that already. One of her hands were at her hip by the time Azazel was finished showing off, and a simple plain face was placed on La'kuus, showing no hint of interest of disgust. "I have a lot of jobs I could give almost everyone, but as for someone who can jump about like my LEP's and do jobs left and right, I would think you of a mercenary. I need those. If you want to prove your worth right now, my robots outside are having trouble lifting the walls. If you can complete the job with their help before their time limit, then I believe we can work out a decent pay for odd jobs I'll have around the ground of this business."

Her mind was screaming at her. Just challenge him to a fight! Her new instructions overpowered them, keeping her to stick business-like until everything was up and running. She could always playfully fight the employees at a future time. Besides, fighting won't have the base walls up in time for the shipments coming in.

As for the rest of the crew, she waited on their response, even if it would be a bit later when everything with Azazel was finished. She already had hopes that her expectations of him would not falter.

Ultimatum had come to this planet wondering why he had decided to follow up on that advertisement he had seen. He had no need to join another company, he had his own burgeoning one that had much potential if he could just expand it a little. Right. Expansion, that was why he was here. Build contacts, make friends, build up allies. That was his reason for being here. He was glad that he could remind himself of that much at least.

Seriously though, he was looking forward to this. It was always good to make more associates. Especially in this galaxy where there was so much chaos. The droid soon found himself near the house where he was supposed to find the owner of the company. He had prepared himself for a professional meeting, after all most of the companies he had helped with had been incredibly professional. There was Spaarti, RCFC, Warforged Inc, and more. Most of the ones he he worked with had been very new and small companies. This was just another one to add to the heap. It was a question of whether this one would accomplish that which the others had not, to take the next step and actually grow. LOOM had not grown much, but there had been too much work at this time on Mustafar and he had to focus on that before he could strengthen his personal company.

He knocked on the door, hearing plenty going on inside, but choosing to not listen in case it was a private conversation.

[member="La'kuus Quelin"]

Another LEP bot quickly scrammed in from one of the outside windows, well in the front side of the house and made it's way to the door. From there, it opened it, seeming exhausted as it's personality chip recommended when it was running low on charge. La'kuus had made her way back to a flat white couch in the time that the droid managed to get herself in and open the door.

She looked at what seemed to be a giant robot standing there, at the wide open cavity that was once a part of the wall. Oh wait, that was a door. Yes, the doorframe. She motioned for him to come in, fixing up her datapad for the newcomer in question. She already had some work to do based on that. Personality checks, told skills, name, what pay they're asking for per service, ect.

Loud noises of construction made themselves known from outside. More and more LEP bots (she had a thing for those) began to make a scene out there, trying to claim control over other members of the bot force so they could look like they're doing more work for the easiest amount of movement. Some people in the room have yet to understand why they all suddenly jerk around when guests arrive, or some important people are making phone calls. We'll looking at you 13-13. While the house was decorated nicely, it looked thrown together, and some pieces of the neighboring rooms were beginning to go bare as new walls were being put up for the finishing building they were standing in.

"Come here. I could only wonder you're either here for the job, or you missed Mr. Robin's party. It's on the left side of the street, if you're wondering."

[member="Ultimatum"]

Ultimatum walked towards this leader of the company. He was surprised that she seemed so amateurish. Not necessarily in a bad way, but she was simply not similar to the ones he had met before. It was interesting to say the least. The droid workers seemed all the more intriguing, having personalities that he would have hardly expected from droids created by organics. They were amusing to watch and Ultimatum could not help but smile at their work ethic, or lack thereof.

He put the appropriate attention to [member="La'kuus Quelin"] as she spoke. A joke, interesting way to introduce oneself. Of course, it was also possible that she was serious, in which case he wondered whether this was a good idea or not. He smiled as he replied, "Thank you, but I believe that this is the place to come for business related matters. And if I am not mistaken, you are the commander of the company that I have come to meet with."

It seemed like everyone was coming to apply for these jobs. There wasn't much to do but wait for the others to finish speaking before she gave her own skill sets. One of the other people, a man, had stated that he could do what the droids were doing at half their speed. She was pretty certain that that wasn't what he had meant, but no one else seemed to have caught onto it either. The most recent addition to the group was some sort of intimidating droid. She didn't pay it too much mind though, pretty certain that if it came to it that her vibroblades could cut through his metal shell. She continued standing off to the side a bit, awaiting her chance to speak.

Atrace

Self Proclaimed Sith Elite
Atrace approached the door of the workplace, he was in the area and thought to himself "I could use some credits" He knocked on the door before opening it up assuming he would be invited in anyways. "so what exactly does this job entail? if you need a smuggler or you need to transfer high value cargo undetected I'm your man" He pressed a button as his ship The Daisya Infiltrator uncloaked from outside the workplace, "I don't think I need to show anything else for my credentials" He smirked

La'kuus gave a steady nod to [member="Ultimatum"] as he spoke. "You're correct." She said, laid the holopad facing down onto one of the other cushions of the white couch. It looked to be something that was a little more expensive than what it was being used for. The walls continued to clear, and more began to be put up. Soon enough it was only the living room that they were working in that had a finished structure to it, and even that was starting to have most it's items removed, and windows taken out. "If you don't mind giving me a name and your skill sets, or tell me what you have to offer for the company?" She asked as her eyes went to stare at the structure of what looked to be various metal components.

The owner of the jobs at hand ignored the stealthy [member="Darth Atrace"] as for now. Instead, a LEP droid rushed to attention to try to help him. It was only in her programming to do so. "Hello sir-r." She said in what appeared to be a shaken and broken voice. "Name and s-skill se-e-ets."

Well this was a most interesting organic. Something between professional and new to the business. He had not had much experience dealing with ones like this, so he had to decide how best to approach the situation. The obvious path, and the one he took, was to simply answer the questions and see what went on from there. "My name is Ultimatum, I have a mining company that can supply raw and refined resources from Mustafar. Does that answer the question?"

He wanted to here the response, it would give him more information on the type of person he was dealing with. He hoped that this would go well, it was always good to expand contacts and have a broad reach. Should something go wrong, it would help to have allies.

[member="La'kuus Quelin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom