Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jetlag Doesn't Compare (Ancient Massassi Tribe, large amount of Dark Side/Sith Force Detected)

[member="Kyrana Gould"] | [member="Ballen-Ist"] | [member="Adzatsmam"]

"Alright, Alright." She said to the night, moving to take the place in the communications, "Just tell the big guys to keep off me and that I will speak for them." She looked the panel over some. The controls looked similar to modern communications controls, of which she was familiar. She spoke into the communications, sending it to the SSC ship.

"Silver Sanctum vessel. Please hold your fire. My name is Allara Ven. My....associate and I have regained control over the comms. These beings seem not to bear ill intent for the moment. They appear to be living remnants of the old Red Sith, and have no understanding of Basic. At best, they seem scared and confused, and I would beg that you not alarm them further. My associate and I will be acting as translators for whom I can only guess is the leader of these Lost Sith. We await your reply."

She sighed, hoping the other side would be willing to negotiate. She turned to the Knight with wary eyes, not of him, but of the situation. "Pray to the Force that this works."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom