Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jenica Belos

Jenica Belos

J

m4vmWk8.gif

~Pictured at the academy~

wsL0bBY.png
NAME: Jenica Belos
ALIAS/NICKNAME: Jen, Stargazer
FACTION/DIVISION: GADF; formerly Corellian Confederation/Corellian Defense Force
BRANCH OF SERVICE Navy
RANK: Junior Fleet Officer - 2LT upon graduation from the Gilad Pallaeon Naval Academy

SEX: Female
HOMEWORLD: Corellia

HAIR: Brown
EYES: Blue
HEIGHT: 5' 6"
WEIGHT: 115 lb
SKIN: Caucasian

FORCE SENSITIVE: No

STRENGTHS: Piloting, Astrophysics, Career-orientated (duty-bound)
WEAKNESSES: Hand to hand combat, Squeamish of blood, Headlong (pushes the limits - Corellian, remember?!)

wsL0bBY.png

PPdiaTz.jpg

~On the bridge of her first capital ship assignment~

Last edited by a moderator:

Jenica Belos

J
ZnR7C7d.jpg

PERSONAL LOG #0721859

Graduation Day is finally upon us!!! I feel very accomplished in that I will be graduating from the naval academy with honors. I am awaiting my first assignment... Hopefully as a helmsman or navigator so I may start my journey to becoming a captain of my own ship someday! We shall see... great opportunities abound. It's up to me to make the best of them, and I will you can count on it!

I only wish Mom and Dad were alive to share this important moment with me... I would hope they are proud of their little girl. Like father, like daughter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom