Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Je'nari Training (Closed)

IC: Darth Neoplix

Neoplix guided his ship down to the surface, dropping out of hyperspace and streaking through the atmosphere. He skimmed across the land, the environment shifting and changing as he went.

His recent acquisitions (the captured Jedi Alex StormWolf, the body and armor of the jenari traitor, and the loot from sith library) were all aboard, and he planned on utilizing his newfound gear as soon as possible. But first, he had something important to do.

He landed in the hangar, and walked towards the barracks, following his map through them, and into the courtyard. He had been told to meet his new master here, and so here he was. ([member="Nyx Tempest"]

Nyx awaited her apprentice, she had just recently been promoted to knight, as such she knew she was ready to take on apprentices and train them, she stood there in her armor, her fangs glinted in the low light of the academies interior

[member="Neoplix"]

Neoplix approached, his seven foot form both massive and yet somehow not bulky, the armor containing his body into a taught, muscular shape. “My new master... what is thy bidding?” He knelt before her, head bowed, cloak shrouding his face.

[member="Nyx Tempest"]

It felt weird to Nyx to be called master by someone so much bigger than her, as he knelt he was still just about as tall as she was, she would smile and say "Rise my apprentice tell me what do you know of the force"

[member="Neoplix"]

Neoplix nodded, and rose to his feet. His master wished to hear of his knowledge? Then she would hear it in full. This was where Neoplix shone best: tests of intelligence and cunning. The force was his tool, and served him well for all his years, despite his relative lack of training.

“I know of passion, of strength, of the boundless power the dark side provides. I know of the power that passion may bring by allowing it to thrust us forward, to be used as fuel, and the folly that comes about when one is guided by passion. As a sith, I do not believe in light or dark; there is only the force, those who are willing to use it to its fullest extent, and those who bind themselves with unnecessary falsities and traditions, basking in the glow of their so-called moral high ground while covering up the genocides of the past. The force is a tool, a weapon, which only the strongest may wield. The sith empire thinks they can stifle the natural order of things; but stopping this conflict can only cause stagnation. Survival of the fittest ensures the proper way of things, and the ideas of the sith revolve around it. How else may I serve you, master?”

[member="Nyx Tempest"]

Neoplix chuckled. He had owned a multitude of lightsabers in his time, but he had come to believe the were inadequate. A lightsaber is so... predictable. Hack, slash, stab, etc... now, his true aesthetic darksaber was a unique weapon, but even it was not quite what he sought. No, a sith alchemized and enchanted blade held all the required qualities. Unique, powerful, unpredictable, and extremely useful. He drew it from his back, and held it out before his master. “I wield no lightsaber, but an alchemized blade, bathed in the blood of my enemies. Those who oppose it tremble in terror, and fade to ash before it’s blade. It is yours, as I am yours. Direct this blade as if it were your own, and there it shall go.”

[member="Nyx Tempest"]

Neoplix chuckled. He had owned a multitude of lightsabers in his time, but he had come to believe the were inadequate. A lightsaber is so... predictable. Hack, slash, stab, etc... now, his true aesthetic darksaber was a unique weapon, but even it was not quite what he sought. No, a sith alchemized and enchanted blade held all the required qualities. Unique, powerful, unpredictable, and extremely useful. He drew it from his back, and held it out before his master. “I wield no lightsaber, but an alchemized blade, bathed in the blood of my enemies. Those who oppose it tremble in terror, and fade to ash before it’s blade. It is yours, as I am yours. Direct this blade as if it were your own, and there it shall go.”

Neoplix chuckled. His master was far more experienced than him with the force, but dueling? Well, dueling was his favorite pastime activity. Before he has stolen the body of this gen’dai, so many decades ago, he had been the champion duelist on his home planet. This would be his chance to shine.

“Then let us begin.”

He swiftly drew his concealed combat dagger, two feet long, from its back sheath, and jabbed forward with his massive blade, while using his left hand to slash his dagger at her legs, using his long arms and massive blade to maintain distance.

[member="Nyx Tempest"]

Nyx grinned as he pulled his dagger, she was used to people underestimating her, however this was her true strength, she was a duelist through and through. Her size and weight gave her the advantage when it came to dueling, she was swift and nimble, it also helped that she used the force to augment her body to move faster than she could without it.

She ignited her duel crimson blades, as he thrusted at her she took a step back and when the slash for her legs came she took the opportunity to use the force, jumping in the air she augmented herself using the force and backflipped over him, she knew he would try to slash her so she attempted to hold his arms down with the force, should that work she would land behind him and slash for his legs keeping her shoto in reverse grip in guard

[member="Neoplix"]

Neoplix roared as his hands were pinned to his side, Nyx’s telekinesis overwhelming his force defense. He leapt forward as she soared over him, so that he placed even more distance between them, and evade her leg slash. As he jumped, he flexed his massive arms, tearing them free of her telekinetic grip. He rolled to his feet, facing her once more, baring his teeth in a savage, guttural grin.

He twirled his dagger in his hand, and then from his belt, three metal darts lifted themselves up, and flew at her, flung by his telekinesis; one at her lower abdomen, and one at each shoulder, spread out in a triangle to make evading all of them at once as difficult as possible. He followed his darts, charging in as he launched the darts, to take advantage of his attacks fully.

[member="Nyx Tempest"]

Nyx grinned, somewhat impressed with her apprentice's skill in dueling, he made a big mistake trying to use the force with her, she would not only avoid the darts but actually knock them away from herself, as she saw him charging she took all of her emotions and all the air in her lungs, and let it all out in a force scream so powerful if it hit it would send him flying into the wall behind him

[member="Neoplix"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom