Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Padawan Tournament

Hello all

With the Jedi Academy Network and the Jedi Alliance uniting the Jedi, I thought it would be a lot of fun to have Jedi of the various lightside factions compete in a little lightsaber pvp competition.

If you are a Jedi Padawan and a member of the Jedi Academy Network/Jedi Alliance, then you are invited to compete in the Jedi Alliance Padawan Tournament!

I'm looking to gauge interest, as well as those knights and masters willing to serve as moderators for the matches. Moderator duties would be evaluating matches for fairness, setting up match threads, and declaring the winners.

The tournament would be RPd as multi site, so the duels will take place at any of the academy locations and may even do a codex contest to sub locations for matches.

For reward we will sub a ceremonial, but functional, lightsaber and make signature/tag art!

Thoughts!?

Interested Padawans:
[member="Kafh-en-ma-nofre"]
[member="Kaleleon Seleare"]
[member="Kylie Talor"]
[member="Andy Khor"]
[member="Thal"]
[member="Vattas the Hutt"]

Interested Moderators:
Kian Karr
[member="Cedric Grayson"]

Thank you!

[member="Kylie Talor"]
[member="Andy Khor"]
[member="Thal"]

We currently have an even number, I'm going to leave this up another day or two and see if we get any other takers. If not, we can get it started! I'll be subbing the reward (hopefully later today) and can post that here once it is submitted for everyone to see.

[member="Kylie Talor"]
[member="Andy Khor"]
[member="Thal"]

Well I think I've waited long enough!! I'm gonna draw names from a hat and get this started by tomorrow at the latest!

Star-Wars-Lightsaber.jpg
Names have been drawn! The Padawan Tournament is officially underway!!! I will allow combatants to enter the tournament until the first round is complete as long as I have another combatant to face them off with. Once the matches of round 1 are finished, entry will be ended!​
The draw is as follows:

Round 1:
[member="Kafh-en-ma-nofre"] vs [member="Andy Khor"] (Kian Karr moderating)
[member="Kaleleon Seleare"] vs [member="Thal"] ([member="Ador Horn"] moderating)
[member="Kylie Talor"] vs [member="Vattas the Hutt"] ([member="Cedric Grayson"] moderating)

I suggest contacting your opponent and setting a standard of pace. Everyone is at different activity levels so please be patient but moderators will step in if it seems threads are going inactive.

I want the threads started by the moderators that way we can set up the type of arena you are in and set the stage for the match.

Most importantly, everyone have fun!!!

[member="Vun Mulvogg"]

Well truthfully, several of the padawans who were interested haven't been on in some time. So I may have to re-assign participants.

[member="Kafh-en-ma-nofre"] - I think your the only one who has been on lately, are you still interested in this?

If so I can put you two against each other and recruit a few more Padawans for round 1. I can bring my padawan Gnost over and make sure he's judge by someone other than me :) and I'm sure I can wrangle up some others.

Excellent. Okay so for I'll have two of the matches edited to be:

[member="Kafh-en-ma-nofre"] vs [member="Vun Mulvogg"] ([member="Cedric Grayson"] - can you edit your post to have these two as the combatants, I need to move to another match as Vun is my padawan and I don't want bias to creep in on juding!)
[member="Corrah Navo "]vs [member="Dominic Shiro"] (Kian Karr - I'll change mine to be these two)
[member="Thal"] vs [member="Gnost Karr"] ([member="Ador Horn"] - can you change your post to reflect Gnost as competing against Thal)

Anyone else who signs up, we can still get you in until Round 1 completes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom