Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Jedi or Casual interactions

Maxir Vancil

M
Actor/Model Maxir Vancil is looking to see some action in Chaos. I had a couple suggestions:

1) Standard casual social RP

2) Late onset Force sensitivity - Maxir has been mildly Force Sensitive all his life. It hasn't really been anything that he has noticed, nor do most pay it any mind. I was thinking he is cast in a show/movie to do the story of some hero Jedi (could be distant past or someone within the Chaos timeline). He would go visit a Jedi organization to get into the role. Being around so much Force energy it activates some dormant sensitivity. He would begin to learn the ways of the Force.

It might even be fun to run into each other! Doppelganger double take scene. Especially since we have similar names, but Max is perpetually poor and grew up in the lower city of Coruscant, and you are an actor on the holonet.

Maxir Vancil

M
Max Wayne Max Wayne Maxir (I also found it funny the names were close. He goes by Max most of the time except for work. "Maxir is more memorable") was poor growing up until he was discovered and made a "star". I think them running into each other at some point would be quite fun. Maxir tries to stay grounded, but public perception is sure to be he's a glitzy holo star

Kitter Bitters Kitter Bitters Wow thanks for the praise. I started as him just and actor/model. Then I thought well maybe he's got a little bit of Force to throw some intrigue on him. Then the Jedi role triggering more came to me. Hopefully I'll get the chance to flesh it out and see if it works.

I am not highly active right now or I'd jump on this opportunity. We are moving across country and it's just too hard to post on my phone. Short OOC stuff is one thing but the IC stuff kills me on a phone. I think this is a great idea though. I'm going to go poke some Jedi I know and see if they will stop by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom