Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Missions Board

PraxeumLogoLarger.png
JEDI MISSIONS BOARD
The below missions are basically story line ideas you are free to pick and do.
I know it's sometimes hard on the creative side to do Jedi stuff so this is all done to help you!

Grab a partner or two and bounce the story arc and where it goes between you! Want a real challenge? Find someone to write the 'opposition' side for missions with that built in.
--
The list will be regularly updated with new missions.
PM me when you complete one so I can strike it through as done with your name on it.
Make sure you tag me here when you pick one up.
--
I. GHOST TOWN: EIRA PECHAL

One of the Spring Canyon Colonies of the native Eiran's has vanished. The colony itself is still there, but there is no trace of the nearly hundred people that used to live there. Investigate and discover what happened to them on behalf of the neighboring outpost's Elders.

II. THE STAMPEDING HERD: EIRA PECHAL

One of the growing refugee colonies that the Praxeum and the Elders have located on Taiga is in trouble. A shift in weather has forced vast herds of a native herbivore to start migrating farther south than their usual route. Get there before the town is flattened and either divert the herd or get the refugees to safety.

III. LOST: EIRA PECHAL

A Jedi Knight hopeful departed a week ago for Ishin's Repose on a pilgrimage. Contact has been lost and you have been dispatched to track them down in the dangerous mountains.- This mission can be done from both sides of the equation!

IV. DESPERATE: THE JEDI PRAXEUM, EIRA PECHAL

Something (or someone) is stealing supplies under the cover of night from the Praxeum. Nothing large, but enough to be noticed. Discover the culprit and decide the best course of action to deal with them.

--

Special thanks to [member="Harper Kade"] for all of the above missions.
Special thanks to [member="Romi Jade"] for her sultry attitude and her suggestion to get us a mission board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom