Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Master?

Not too sure how to go about doing this so I'm just asking here lol I'm planning for my character to be a former Sith Apprentice who turns to the Light Side and am looking for someone to be my Jedi master. I'm still working on the profile for my character but Idk if there's anything specific I need to do before I finish, like saying who my master will be, or what. Any help provided please and thank you :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Seer Boudica"] - Roleplay Discussion is a perfectly good place to start. :D

I'd like to recommend that you first construct a Character Profile for your gal. That way all potential Masters can see your profile, your gal, your biography, and your awesome writing ability and say to themselves, "Hey. I like it. I'll commit some of my free time on this website to training her."

I know some of my Jedi characters are already interested in seeing what you can do! Cheers Boudica. Give em' hell. :D

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
[member="Preliat Mantis"] yeah, I survived the accident in may and am now just working as a teacher up here

been around daily though just for you baby [member="Preliat Mantis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom