Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Master Wanted

Ok so Im looking for a master to do some flashback threads and character development threads with. Im very active and tend to be a pretty literate rper so Im sure a good deal of quality RP can be made between us!

Honestly this is a completely selfish request. Im wanting to get some training in and pass the trials asap to become a Knight of the order. If you have a backstory you want to work out Im game and will edit my Bio accordingly. If anyone is interested let me know! Thanks

I plan on having a good deal of CD done before I start my turn. Tyr-Kyr is already a Gray Jedi so his doubts are already present, but I really want to get the whole master/apprentice relationship going before I doing anything like that. Lol I want it to effect others and not just myself if that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom