OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create the Holocron of Jedi Master Plo Koon
- Image Source: Link
- Canon Link: Plo Koon
- Primary Source: N/A
- Name: Plo Koon's Holocron
- Manufacturer: Plo Koon
- Affiliation: [member="Cassius Droma"]
- Modularity: No
- Material: Crystalline Material, Memory Crystal
- Classification: Holocron
- Size: Average
- Weight: Average
- Holocron Gatekeeper, imprinted on by Jedi Master Plo Koon.
- The teachings of the Jedi Order and their code, as perceived by Plo Koon.
- Instruction on several Jedi techniques and abilities:
Center of Being
Jedi Mind Trick
- The Knowledge of Plo Koon: This Holocron holds the knowledge and memory of Jedi Master Plo Koon. Within it are his teachings on the Jedi way, the powers and abilities accessible to the Jedi, as well as a Gatekeeper who has been imprinted on by the deceased Jedi Master. The user will have the knowledge of Plo Koon at their fingertips.
- The Jedi Resolve: Those who use this Holocron will be touched by the Light Side of the Force. Though it has an uplifting effect in small doses, over time the Holocron can improve the user's confidence, bolster their willpower, and even reassure them of their short comings.
- Meditative Focal Point: This device is an excellent tool for meditation. If the user focuses on the device during his meditation he will find his thoughts easily cleared and able to maintain deep meditation for days. During this time their bodies metabolism will slow and they will be almost entirely sustained through the Force, they can also use this time to commune with the Gatekeeper within the Holocron.
- Beacon of the Light: When activated, this Holocron will send off soft ripples through The Force. Nearby force users would have to be incredibly ignorant in the ways of The Force to ignore this ripple. Experienced practitioners of Force Sense will be able to pinpoint the location of the Holocron almost precisely when it is activated.
- Fragile: Though the Holocron holds an immense presence in the Force, it has little resistance to almost all forms of attack. Blaster fire, lightsabers, and projectiles can easily destroy the device.
- Memory Crystal: The memory crystal must be within the Holocron for it to function. If the crystal is separated from the casing both of the items will be nearly useless until they are joined once again. If the crystal is damaged in any way the Holocron will be effectively useless.
Jedi Master Plo Koon was a Kel Dor Jedi who actively served in the Clone Wars. He was a member of the final Jedi High Council before it's fall at the end of the Clone War. Plo Koon was well known for his incredible self-discipline which was often transferred into his restrained personality. Considered one of the wisest Jedi of his time, he was knowledgeable in many areas of the Force. During the Clone Wars, the Jedi Master devoted a small amount of time into creating a Holocron so that he may pass his teachings on to the next generation of Jedi. This Holocron holds an imprintation of the Jedi Master who reflects his personality and memories. Though the gatekeeper was last imprinted on a few weeks before the Jedi's death, the program is not ignorant of Plo Koon's death.
The Holocron itself is a small metallic cube that forms into a sphere when introduced with it's memory crystal. Made of a rather weak metal, the Holocron has several jedi techniques stored within. These techniques can be taught and even partially demonstrated by the Gatekeeper. Although he did not realize it during it's inception, Plo Koon had placed a good bit of his Jedi spirit within the Holocron which can boost the user's confidence and resolve without his knowledge.