Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi looking for Jedi things

[member="Kahlil Zambrano"]
What kinda stuff? I got Salis who would totally fight him if she felt like it, she's a bit messed up. Former Sith Knight, kind of threw off the title when she left the Jen'Aari and started working as a mercenary. Ended up being the military Commander of a still small faction called Red Dragon. She's been in a few fun fights with other player characters but I think almost all those were with other dark siders. She has an intense desire for combat, loves the heck out of it and is wonderful at it. Fairly powerful. She does actually have a well enough formed personality, but her personality can mostly be summed up to: "Energetic extrovert with almost constant awareness of threats and her own weaknesses who's always looking to entertain herself usually with murder or combat and like one friend."

Alternatively:

If you want some philosophy stuff talk to Xos: He's my Baran Do Sage who's an extremely peaceful and patient light sider prone to visions (the primary way I get threads with him actually). He actually went a long time without any weapon but a staff until I made him a crystal that's basically built solely for those who are very lightsided (to the point of making those who are dark siders very uneasy or even scared). I like playing him cause he's really very kind and sometimes a little overly patient with others. He's intelligent, he's just prone to naivity.

Another light sider would be Tasha Blackmoor. She's got a longer backstory then the other two so I'll try and sum it up:
Child of a count on Alderaan. Was taken into a jedi order. Skilled combatant and has her own "modern" combat style. As a padawan attempted a mission on her own against slavers. Got cought, wasn't saved so was there for a year. Escaped on her own, went on a sort of rampage against them until she ended up leaving back to her parents. Started a company and continued honing her skills in the force but on her own. Still has a bias against Jedi orders, but outright despises all slavers and hunts them down sometimes, usually aided by mercenaries but sometimes just on her own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom