Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Knight seeking long-term Apprentice/Padawan.

Greetings to all my good Jedi players out there!

I'm currently seeking a long-term writing partner for Bekk Mag'ra to take under his wing and train in the Jedi Path.

Most of the Character's focus and training of said Padawan will occur here, in an up and coming story focused Jedi group, in league with the Jedi Praxeum & the Jedi Academy Network. What I'm looking for in a writing partner is someone who's going to stick it out for a good while, to do the time and relationship justice as the two Characters grow, learn and develop a bond together.

I'm someone who actively enjoys Player vs Player threads, but also expect to have a lot of interaction with other Jedi writers and groups across Chaos as part of the In-Character learning/experience.

I'd also prefer a young character (minimum 5 years old), so that we can start from the basics and explore the journey starting from the role of a Jedi Initiate all the way up through their Padawan years and then reaching Knighthood.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in, I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers!

Hey!

I liked our PvP thread, and while Er'in is not a Jedi, I've been meaning to write a Padawan for a while but have been looking for a good teacher.

So pending discussion, we could sort something out.

I knew the responses I got might not make this easy, and I was right lol.

[member="Chiassa"], as you've already got a Padawan Character in play and appear to be needing a Mentor, I think it's fair to give you the first opportunity. I'll contact you private and we can go from there!

[member="Erin Tenel"], our thread has been a blast so far ! The fact that you're suggesting I'm a good teacher is no small compliment either, I appreciate that :) You're offer is just as tempting and I almost want to take you both up but the fact that Chiassa has an existing Character in need seemed fair, as opposed to someone making something new while others were left in need.

If you're still interested in writing a Jedi however, the "Archipela of Light" link in my signature will take you to a latest project I'm working on with [member="Romi Jade"], otherwise I can gladly suggest you look into The Jedi Praxeum and talk further with [member="Coren Starchaser"]. I'm always happy to thread with you !

[member="Bekk Mag'ra"]

You took [member="Chiassa"] for your padawan?

giphy.gif

[member="Zak Dymo"]

I have yes :D

And thanks to @everyone else who messaged me over Discord & PM's, but first priority went to the first one who replied to the thread.

I now have a young Tholothian to watch over ^^

Chiassa said:
[member="Zak Dymo"]

Girls rule, boys drool. :p
I'm rubber, you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and stick to you.

So, yeah, might want to do something about that whole drooling thing. It's not a good lo...

...oh wait, no. With that face, I take it back. Definite improvement. Drool on, my friend. :p

Daiya said:
[member="Chiassa"]

Girls against the galaxy! And against [member="Zak Dymo"].
tumblr_or2ellPTAM1rga96ao4_250.gif

Bekk Mag'ra said:
[member="Zak Dymo"]

No one said that the Jedi Path was ever an easy one...-And frankly, if you don't have to work for something, it's not worth having.

:p
No one ever said the Jedi had to be masochists either, brah :p

But you do you.

[member="Chiassa"] | @Daiya | @Zak Dymo

I'd be happy to organize some sort of a trip or a lesson for the three of you, if you'd all like to goof around with one another !

Any friend of Chia's is a friend of mine.

I don't really roll with Jedi types. They're...weird.

But if we somehow get thrown together, well, then I guess I can deal. Still, all that Force mojo and lightsaber stuff isn't my shtick, give me a good blaster any day!

[member="Zak Dymo"]

Hehe, I've been teasing younglings since you were a tadpole, little one.

[member="Daiya"]

That's fair, not everyone out there see eye to eye with the Jedi, but that doesn't mean I'll stop encouraging Chia to make some good friends ^^

[member="Chiassa"] so how do you feel about a charming conversation with a lovely Sith.

Please excuse me while I run away from your Master. He seems a touch irate today...

[member="Bekk Mag'ra"] post coming soon, week before Christmas is oddly bigger than Christmas! And no worries, I've had some other interesting offers so I won't be homeless when I do hammer a concept out of my brain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom