Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Knight Looking

Hello there,

Looking to get back into the swing of things on Chaos it has been a long time since I last did some roleplaying on here. Obviously time has perhaps went on with some individuals I knew and were related to my first character Peritus Vis. I'm keen to get in among active members, create roleplay for others and develop my own character(s) as I progress. Be great to get know you all that volunteer to help out a fellow.

I'm really unsure what has gone on with the Jedi Order and don't know which one would seem to suit my character best. Seen a few topics about the Republic being quite different from what I am used to in a previous roleplay or few. Plus saw the "Silver Sanctum" faction mentioned in a few topics and I recognized a few familiar faces in among there. That puts a little more strain on me in where to take my character(s). Any advise and criticism is welcomed, as long as it doesn't get personal, all for it.

I'd like to do a bit of nearly everything. Be involved in raising and training some students, work alongside allies in whichever faction I decide my character(s) to pledge allegiance to. Fight against new enemies, creating some character development along the way. Help others out in finding their ways in Chaos RP like myself.

I use Skype and TeamSpeak3 for any group chat(s) outside of Chaos forums so you if want to discuss anything with me instead of using the forum itself. Feel free to drop a mention or PM and I'll pass on my details to those who want to get involved. I am from Scotland, UK in my mid 20s now, prefer not to go into too much detail most of the time. Name's Mark and that is about it for the time being.

Howdy Mark! Shame Asha's not around to see her Master's return to the Galaxy.

Hope you manage to settle back in and find your feet here, and as ever I am more than willing to help you out with anything you need :)

[member="Peritus Vis"]

The Republic and the Jedi Order has gone separate ways, I believe. There are still many Jedi active in the Republic, but the Order itself has left Republic territory. I won't go into detail because, simply, I don't know the details. [member="Shmi Labooda"] would be able to grant a clearer picture on the status of the Jedi Order. :)

As for the Silver Sanctum, we'd be thrilled to have you. To give you the short version, we split from the Jedi Order way back when the Republic started going sour and set up our own organisation with the idea that we never rule over those under our protection. We do not get involved in politics or governmental issues, but merely serve as guardians, allowing each world to maintain their own separate governments.

Also, I'm one of Asha's students. Pleased to meet you! ^_^

Heh, a pleasure to meet you lad first of all.

Ah the Silver Sanctum sounds more appealing to what I've been used to roleplaying a Jedi as. Being a ruler as a Jedi in any rank over others wouldn't suit what I know from other experiences haha. Serve as Guardians of peace as well as maintaining the peace is the style I am pushing Peritus towards. It seems that'll suit me, well my character Peritus just fine.

Nice to a few familiar faces still around and thank you for the welcome.

"I'm too old for this ****." Danny Glover in Lethal Weapon.

Heh sure it will be fun and interesting. A few stories to share about a certain someone who I'd imagine hasn't surprised you since they joined up Chaos. :D

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] [member="Kyra Sol"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom