Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Knight ISO Padawan

Lilla Syrin

A great leap forward often requires first taking t
SWF, DTE, NBM, NK, ND with GSOH

Well that's me...what about you?

LIlla has just been knighted and seeks her first Padawan(s). She's a member of the Republic Remnant Jedi Order and is best described as traditional, somewhat naive and incredibly enthusiastic.

She has zero tolerance for the dark side and would ideally prefer a Padawan that wanted to form a Master-Apprentice relationship and become part of the RR Jedi Order (perform missions, help out in dominions etc.).

I, on the other hand, am looking for long-term writing partners and to develop a real Master-Paddy bond - but I'm happy to do one-off threads if anyone prefers this.

Check out my bio (there's a link to most of my threads in there too) and if you're interested, please write below or drop me a PM (or find me on Discord of course).

source.gif

Lilla Syrin

A great leap forward often requires first taking t
[member="Mereel Vaun"]

Variety is the spice of life - although a Mandalorian is an interesting choice, given the Jedi-Mando history. But the past is the past, and I'd be delighted to be your Master.

Where/how would you like to start? :)

[member="Lilla Syrin"]

Yeah my character has been the enemy of two major mandalorian factions including the ME, so he's a bit of an outlier. As far as premises go, I'm wrapping up a story where I find a jedi holocron. Maybe I can meet you at a remnant enclave because I'm looking for guidance on how to use it? I I could also be meeting you at an enclave because Mereel wants to train his abilities and is in need of a master again. Or we could meet if Mereel were to make a request for a Jedi to accompany him to a crystal cave (he still needs to construct a lightsaber). If you have a premise that you think would be good I'd be down for whatever

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom