Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi in distress

[member="Celiana"]

"Alright." She acknowledged, nodding and walking away from the kitchen. Fortunately, the room still had that sort of homely aesthetic she enjoyed so much. Heading back into her quarters, she scooped up her borrowed clothing, before offering her a light smile. "Thank you for the clothes. I think they'll better suit me. I won't be a minute." Once she exited the cabin, Thema shut the door, and got to work.

The clothes were comfortable, if a bit unorthodox for a Jedi. In no less than five minutes, she'd undressed, put on the change of attire, and folded the old outfit, setting it on the bed alongside her flight suit and jacket. Stepping in front of the full-body mirror at a corner to her room, the padawan released a breath, looking at her new image. She looked... Nice. Less like a Jedi, and more like a civilian. 'How long has it been..?' she wondered, surprised by her height. Last she looked in the mirror, she'd been a lot shorter, and a lot less mature than an adult Chiss. Now, she could easily pose as a female Admiral Thrawn. That is, if the long-dead Grand Admiral took a preference in shorts.

Turning from the mirror, she headed towards the door, opening it once more, and silently admiring whatever Celiana seemed to be doing with the crystals suspended in mid-air. Some sort of bracelet, or a grip. All she could wonder was how she got the crystals.

"Well then-" She spoke up, once she'd decided she'd seen enough of the spectacle. "I'm ready."

As I'd finished braiding the leather strips together and clipping my sabers to my belt Thema stepped out with a look of wonder at how I'd gotten the crystals. Then her words were "Well then... I'm ready to go." Taking in the sight of her as she stepped out I realized how gorgeous Thema actually was. The clothes fit her wonderfully, and after eyeing her appreciatively for a brief second I gestured for her to follow me. Walking out into the hall I pointed to the right and said, "one of the twin turrets for defense of the ship, the other is on the other side of the common area just down the hall."

"My personal kitchen area is just here connected to my cabin with access to the common area." Padding down the hall barefoot with Thema following behind me, my sabers bouncing slightly against my waist and the leather threads with the crystals tinkling against each other and bouncing against my upper thighs. Pointing to the right I said, "this is the storage area for cargo and ammo." Continuing down the hall a bit further I could feel the thrumming of the modified Ion engines. Stopping for a second I said, "that thrumming underneath your feet is the Ion engines up ahead on the left, quad Ion engine system all highly tuned and modified."

Giving her a come hither motion with my left hand I led her down the hall and keyed in my access code opening the doors to the hangar bay gesturing with my left hand for her to go ahead of me. As she walked through I again couldn't help but admire her physical beauty. Standing there I leaned against the wall and looked at her before speaking. "Take a look around for a second and see what pops at you in here. Maybe take a look at the bikes that I mentioned earlier. We'll chill here for a second and I'll let you look before we keep going."

Singing softly to myself I hummed out "I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend." Humming to myself I let Thema wander around a bit wondering if she'd find the smuggling hatch here in the hangar while we were here and wondering what she'd think of the bikes...

[member="Thema Csapla"]

[member="Celiana"]

Advancing, Thema caught a quick glance at the ship's structure. From the inside, it seemed simple enough... But as they exited the living area, she could note the ship was made of some sort of durasteel alloy. Maybe Mandalorian? In any case, it came as no surprise when Celiana pointed out the existence of blaster turrets. She figured they came with pretty good shields. For a moment, suspicion crossed her mind. The ship awfully resembled her master's own ship, which had been a smuggling vessel, way back when. It was possible, though unlikely, they shared a similar backstory. In any case, she didn't question it. Nodding in silent acknowledgement, she moved onto the next room.

The cargo hold/engine room was awfully small, but she figured it wasn't original. No, if this was a repurposed smuggling vessel, Celiana would have refitted the original cargo bay to fit the swoop bikes she'd mentioned earlier. "It... Reminds me of my own ship." She admitted, listening to the gentle throbbing of the engines as they stood in the engine room. "My actual ship, mind you." She clarified. "Not that wrecked Interceptor you pulled me out of." She shivered, despite the warmness of the room. The mere thought of that ship was enough to sent phantom chills up her spine. Staying behind only a second to assess the status of the ship's engines, she made a quiet humming noise, clearly pleased with her findings. So, it was a smuggling ship.

Hiding a half-smile at her pointless discovery, Thema followed her hostess, eyes jumping to and from every object in the room. But what she was interested in weren't the bikes, but a certain panel...

'There.' she thought to herself, eyes stopping at a corrugated red plate, which stood out from the rest of the ship's otherwise well-kept status. Lips brightening in a silent smile, she padded over to the corter, and tapped the tip of her boot on the panel. Certainly enough a low thumping meant it was hollow. "I'll admit, Celiana..." she said, spinning around to look at her, "this ship reminds me of my own."

Clever girl she'd figured out where the smuggling panel was. As well as the fact that this was a smuggling ship by listening to the engines. It reminds me of my ship, my actual ship mind you. Not that wrecked Interceptor you pulled me out of.... I saw her shiver even though we were in a warm environment. The memory of being stuck in that fighter no doubt... As she tapped her boot against the smuggling panel she turned and said I'll admit Celiana...this ship reminds me of my own.

Looking at her I said clearly I have good taste in ships then. Before we move on take a look at the bike that's got the glossy white and cherry blossoms with the lettering. Pausing a moment and hopping up on the workbench while we were there I asked Thema some questions of my own. What are your Temple's and Master's stance on romantic relationships as a Jedi? I mean where I train and live it's not really an issue. But I'm curious as to your Order's stances and beliefs. Glancing at the Kanji style lettering on the bike I'd mentioned Thema should look at I saw what I'd airbrushed there again. "Aria, you are my blossom. You give me my hope and bring light to my darkness."

Kicking my feet back and forth as I sat atop the workbench in a interestingly enough carefree way. I waited for Thema to speak again as I continued kicking my feet back and forth atop the workbench.

[member="Thema Csapla"]

[member="Celiana"]

There was a moment of uncomfortable silence, filled only by the hum of the engines, and their breathing. "Honestly?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "Romantic relationships... Well, they're interesting, sure. But frankly, as a Jedi, they're beneath me. I'm not willing to cloud my mind just for some person who happens to be attracted to me. Basically..." She paused, collecting her feelings once more. "They're fun, but pointless. I don't see why I should go wasting my time fooling around with personal attraction. I'm a Jedi, not a drama actor." The words came off easily from her. It clearly wasn't some indoctrinated decision. Rather, her words seemed a bit passionate.

Waltzing over towards the swoop bike she was referring to, she inspected it from a short distance. "This seems... Expensive." She decided, circling the bike. "You're a racer?" She asked, looking up with a tinge of excitement.

Her words, they were cold. Yet I could tell that she was passionate in what she believed. I couldn't say I agreed in any way, shape, or form with her reasoning. But it was her reasoning. As she said they're fun, but pointless. I don't see why I should go wasting my time fooling around with personal attraction. I'm a Jedi, not a drama actor. I sighed, and the words came off my lips too easily. I'm sorry but I find that very sad that you believe that way.

I stopped kicking my feet and hopped off the workbench as she waltzed over to my bike. Then she said this seems....expensive. Circling the bike she asked you're a racer? A bit of excitement worked it's way into her voice. Speaking again I said no, the bike actually wasn't the expensive part, the bike was only 9,500 credits. The aftermarket parts and paint were the expensive part. As to my being a racer....well I'll just say I find VERY interesting ways to keep busy on Voss. This started out as a hobby, fixing up bikes. A guy I went out with got me hooked. The girl I'm seeing now.... I could feel my cheeks turning a shade of pink that compared to the Cherry Blossoms I'd painted onto the bike. I wondered if Thema caught the fact that I was blushing. Well, I wanted my affection for her known and shown in a subtle way. The Silver Sanctum is open to people seeing each other but less open-minded about people of the same gender seeing each other.

I let the silence sit for a second to sink in. I miss her quite a bit and I wanted her to know how important she is to me. The other bike glitzed out in Nar Shadaa style gang tags...that's her bike and I keep it here for her. Tucking a stray bit of hair behind my left ear I said feel free to ask any questions that come to mind as we keep going.

Gesturing for her to exit the same way we entered. I led her out and waved my hand sealing the doors with The Force. Heading back the way we came I led her to the center of the ship. Entering the common area I pointed to the other side and pointed to the other turret mentioning the old slave quarters that I'd refitted to passenger quarters. Then we headed up the hall going towards the cockpit. Comms and tactical suite are on the right and here we are at the cockpit.

Sitting for a moment I plugged in coordinates and plotted a jump back to Voss. Turning to Thema I asked do you care to do the honors? I've got one more thing to show you after this...

[member="Thema Csapla"]

[member="Celiana"]

She shrugged, not really bothered by her opinion. "I can see why you'd feel that way. But I don't share your opinion." She'd often received odd looks whenever confronted with said opinion. She just... Didn't see a reason to change. Not for anyone she knew currently, at least. Even so, her eyes softened at the news about her partner. "Her name is Aria, yes? Where is she, exactly?" The padawan asked, with guarded curiosity. She didn't want to anger her, or cross her limits.

As for the bikes? The subject seemed unimportant, at least for now. For a swoop racing fan, the bikes were dull in comparison to Celiana's story. Even so, she made the mental reminder to search for the existence of any swoop racer named Celiana. She'd be rooting for her.

Still sitting in the cockpit hearing Thema speak she said I can see why you feel that way but I don't share your opinion. Nodding my head in understanding I saw her expression soften a bit too. Then she asked her name is Aria, yes? Where is she, exactly? Sighing I said probably back on Voss by now, she's been out on several missions recently and we...we didn't get to spend a whole lot of time together before she left. She doesn't know about the ship or the bikes yet. Only that I ride, competitively. So shhhh. And in case you were wondering yes, I do race swoops but never with my actual name. The only way people know me is by the colors and symbol of my helmet and on my bike.

Which, after you pull the lever sending us back towards Voss I'll be happy to show you since swoop-racing and your excitement at seeing those bikes seemed to indicate you might be interested in the sport, yes? That's not the best part of what I was planning on showing you is though... So, you want to pull the lever or should I? Tapping my short but manicured nails against the lever before I started drumming them on the lever. I paused for effect and her response...

[member="Thema Csapla"]

[member="Celiana"]

"Wait-" She said, holding up a hand, and entering the cockpit. "So, you're racing to impress her... But she doesn't know who you are?" She asked, sitting besides her in the co-pilot's seat. "And besides..." Her features twisted in a smug grin and she leaned in. "What's your secret identity? Maybe you're already famous, and I just don't know it." By the look of her bike, she didn't seem like any big-time racer she knew of. Though... Paint jobs were up to change. And there was a certain force-sensitive femme she'd grown to admire in the racetrack, even if her backstory was a little private.

She snorted, rolling her eyes, and gripping the lever. "The alternative is hanging around in space for the rest of our days. As comfortable as your little freighter is... I'm anxious to see Voss." With no consideration for her wrecked freighter, she pulled down on the switch, activating the hyperdrive. With the hum of equipment, the stars around the ship slowly accelerated, distorted by the hyperdrive... Until they blurred, the ship jumping into the blue funnel of hyperspace.

Wait...so you're racing to impress her but she doesn't know who you are? And besides what's your secret identity? Maybe you're famous already and I don't even know it. She pulled the lever right after I'd secured her fighter for a hyperspace jump. Chuckling as she'd pulled the lever while asking her questions I said, "No I race because I love it and it's a means to an end being a Jedi doesn't pay very well in case you hadn't noticed. Besides I've plenty of ways to impress her without the racing believe me."

"Coruscant taught me many things and skills sugar. One of which is dancing, letting that sink in for a second I continued she's Echani as well except she was born on Corellia her adoptive parents were Echani as is she." Standing form my seat I breezed past her and gave Thema a come-hither motion. Leading her back to the cargo and ammo storage bay I entered letting Thema come in behind me. Then turning to a panel on the wall I opened it and pulled out a secondary panel with a datapad attached. Typing in a code then placing my palm on the pad before giving a retinal scan as well. Once all of that had been done the floor panels blossomed open and brought up my swoop bike into view. It had glossy forest green paint, blue neon underlighting with the word Firedancer stenciled by my own hand in an Echani style script before making way for the Evenstar. I cut the lights in the this compartment and let the blacklights take their place so Thema could see my tattoo in between my shoulder blades and along the arch of my shoulders. The blue neons of my bike and the glowing mint green ink of my tattoo were probably what she'd notice first.

My helmet sat atop the bike a bright turquise blue with the word Firedancer on either side the Evenstar sat on the rear of my helmet. "Take a look around sugar, I've done quite a few races never been sponsored or anything but mainly because I pay for track fees and expenses out of pocket mostly."

[member="Thema Csapla"]

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/81/b7/ec/81b7eceb969d914ca28387a60f9083a8.jpg(Bike)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/9a/68/df/9a68dfa5d5a95c69207d85dfc9977e64.jpg(Tattoo)

[member="Celiana"]

She chuckled, eyeing her with half-lidded eyes. "You better hope that by 'dancing', you mean ballroom, and not something else." Thema, of course, didn't really put much effort into the threat. She could tell the woman wasn't a pervert. "But in all seriousness, that sounds sweet. She's lucky to have you." She said sincerely, following her unsuspectantly. It was only when they reached the touchscreen when she stepped back, confused. "What are you..?" But the question was cut off by the woosh of two floor panels opening, revealing the swoopbike.

"I knew this ship was hiding something..." She mumbled, looking at the rising swoopbike in awe. "Is-" She nearly choked on her own words, chuckling. "You're the Firedancer?" She asked in disbelief, eyeing her intensely. She'd recognize that bike anywhere, the tattoo was just an extra. "Well-" Her face suddenly flushed, a smile creeping onto her features. "Gosh! Had I expected to been rescued by you, I would have worn something more appropriate!" She looked down at her shorts, frowned, and then looked back up at her. "You were in the Voss Circuit, weren't you?" She asked, recalling the championship. "My Master hates the swoops, but I've been cheering for you and any other female racer since... Damn, since as long as I can remember."

Her eyes went back towards the bike, and she couldn't help but touch the handlebar. Feeling the cool metal run beneath her fingers, she sighed, taken in by surrealism of it all. "So... What's it like, racing?" She asked, biting her lower lip. Whatever coldness she'd harbored previously was all but gone. "I can only imagine, in a Starfighter. I'd kill for a chance to race in one of these things... At least for a single lap."

Her laugh was nice then she said, "you better hope that by dancing you mean ballroom, and not something else." Though I could tell she wasn't really threatening me besides she'd lose if she was. "In all seriousness that sounds sweet. She's lucky to have you." Interrupting her I said ""no sweetie, I'm the lucky one." Then her mouth opened upon the floor revealing my bike and gear.

"I knew this ship was hiding something... Is that..." She gave a nervous chuckle then asked You're the Firedancer? Gosh had I expected to have been rescued by you, I would have worn something more appropriate! I caught her looking at the athletic shorts and form-fitting shirt I'd given her and then back up at me. "You were on the Voss circuit weren't you?" I could see her recalling memories and I definitely recalled how I'd felt then. "My master hates the swoops, but I've been cheering for you and any other female racer since...Damn, since as long as I can remember."

Nodding my head I said yeah that was where I got started. Kept the helmet on for exactly that reason I'm not too big into the whole hero worship thing as much as some, plus I didn't want to be another Coruscanti princess with all of their business all over the holo-net. Didn't want Aria to deal with it either. I noticed her eyes go back to the bike running her fingers over the handlebar then sighing in a bit of appreciation before she asked, So..... what's it like, racing? I can only imagine in a starfighter. I'd kill for a chance to race one of these things at least for a single lap..."

Chuckling a bit I closed my eyes and re-opened them before speaking. "There's a reason I chose the name Firedancer, I'm Echani I know Firedancing the woman who trained me in Echani combat was a Miraluka. The only reason I wear the helmet is to keep my identity secret. But if I didn't...well the holocams would capture me racing with my eyes closed or a blindfold on. Go ahead and try the helmet on but you'll realize that it's set with blinders in the helmet. That's how I race, I see everything through the currents of The Force."

In regards to your master well they're right for the most part it's incredibly dangerous. The engine in this bike is a Delta 7 engine with plating and paint over it, I had to remove the hyperspace ability and do some downgrading on the engine to make it track legal. Though when we get to Voss if you're serious about wanting to take a single lap on a bike I'll let you take her out against me on the track. Hell, you've already seen the bike and I need to take the bike you saw earlier out for a spin. All my bikes are swoop-track worthy and highly modified. The Voss circuit championship? Well a quarter of the winnings went into the bike with the Cherry Blossom tree on it. Thought you might like to see it though before we hit the sack and get back to Voss."

There's one more thing I wanted to show you though but it'll require us to not be in hyperspace. So when we arrive in Voss orbit remind me to show you what it is...

[member="Thema Csapla"]

[member="Celiana"]

"I can't imagine having to race blind." She commented. That was barely a lie. At times, the Force guided her better than her other senses ever could. But even so, she wasn't strong enough in the Force to rely on it alone. So, she also relied on her senses. To take any one of them from her would be to cripple her gravely, with or without her cosmic blessings. Nevertheless, she took Celiana's helmet, and plopped it on her head, confirming it was opaque. "Wow." She said out loud, turning her head back, and forth, before accidentally banging her head on the well. If not for the helmet, that would have bruised her. "Ow!" She squealed, pulling off the helmet, and setting it back on the bike. The slightly embarassing spectacle all confirmed the helmet was, indeed, not considerate of the sighted.

Huffing, she turned back towards Celiana. "Well, I won't be using your helmet, that's for sure." She said, plopping herself down on the bike's seat. "But alright. Should we just wait, or have you something else to show me?" Thema hoped it was the latter case. She wasn't too anxious to go sitting around on their trip in hyperspace.

I can't imagine having to race blind.The sight of Thema running into the wall was amusing and I couldn't help but laugh a little bit. She said ow! Then pulling my helmet off she set it back on the bike. Well I won't be using your helmet, that's for sure. She had mounted my bike and reaching inside my helmet I removed the opaque filter that it'd been set to before placing it back on her head.

I only race with it as opaque, though again I was trained in combat amongst other skills by a Miraluka woman. In fact I normally spar with blades as well as sabers with my eyes shut. As an Echani it's VERY different than normal sparring, even more so since when I duel someone they give off colors through The Force...It's one of my favorite things is seeing people's colorful hues another skill I learned from my teacher Selene.

She showed respect while I spoke and when I finished speaking she basically sighed out "alright should we just wait, or did you have something else to show me?" Letting out a musical laugh I said well, there is one more thing and we should be close enough to Voss now to bring us out of Hyperspace. Tapping several controls on my left forearm gauntlet I checked our location, we were approaching Drongar a small planet less than a day's journey from Voss. Tapping a command into my gauntlet I grabbed Thema by the shoulder and tapped the command to bring us out of hyperspace. We sharply decelerated and I was glad I'd grabbed her when I had.

"We're currently just exiting orbit from Drongar a small planet about a days journey on sub-light drives form Voss. And in answer to you question yes there is something else if you'll follow me." She placed my helmet back on the handlebar of my bike and ushering her out of the room I re-engaged the hiding place for my bike and gear before switching the normal lighting back on. Giving her a come-hither motion I led her back to my cabin and tapping in a code a hatch above us opened and a ladder descended into my quarters. The code also sealed the room and I pulled on a hoodie and threw one to Thema as I climbed the ladder up into a quad shielded and double plated glasteel and durasteel sphere with two reclining chairs inside.

Extending my hand to help her up inside I reached out with my other hand and keyed in a code that would activate the magnetic locked sphere and transport us above the common area of the ship on the outer hull. "Welcome to the best view of the stars you're likely to ever see sugar." I padded over to one of the chairs and sat beckoning for her to come and join me letting the view entrance and enthrall her. I sat and waited for her reaction though I was quite certain she'd enjoy the view...

[member="Thema Csapla"]

[member="Celiana"]

Thema shot a teasingly pointed glare at Celiana, and rose from her seat, following her. All the while, she secretly interrogated Celiana's force signature, hoping to compare it to any other Jedi Master she was familiar with. Strangely enough, it was more unique than any she'd seen previously. Her senses were strong, sure, but what really surprised her was the connection she had with the Force. Years of analyzing the energy's properties allowed her to more easily point it out, and identify segments and ripples in the Force. Even so, she couldn't help but be impressed at every singular connection with the universe. The aura bound the universe together in a way that couldn't help but mistify her. She'd probably never truly understand it. Such were the ways of the Force.

"Do you often travel in Real Space?" She asked, heading into the cabin she'd previously been resting in. "I'd have jumped directly into Voss' orbit, if I were you." The ship seemed capable to make such cutting edge jumps. Her question would be answered later. For a second, she was puzzled by the piece of clothing she'd been offered. "Oh- No need." She insisted, turning around, and swapping the hoodie in her arms for her own Republic bomber jacket. But the moment she turned around was when she was truly dazzled.

In front of her, thousands- Perhaps millions- stars. Some twinkling blue. Some flashing white. Others weren't stars, but planets, reflecting light off their surface to light up the night sky. Each individual dot and flicker of light, joining together to fill the immense darkness of the universe. Had Thema time to count them all, she probably would have. For a moment, she tried, red eyes staring up stagnantly at the breathtaking spectacle above.

"So that's why you travel in Real Space..." The padawan mumbled, sinking into the bubble chair, and admiring the sights with awe. "I never knew there were these many stars in the Galaxy..." She mumbled, again losing her silent count. For a star pilot... She'd never really seen the universe. At that moment, it only occurred to her just how sad that was. Even sadder was the fact anyone thought to claim them. Sith, Republic, Mandalorians, their claims all paled in comparison to the actual lawless peace of the night sky.

For a minute, she stood silent, breath misting in the cold air of the observatory. Then, she scrunched up her nose. "W... Where's Csilla?" She asked silently, eyes longing her ancestral home.

So that's why you travel in real space....She half mumbled and half-whispered. A reverent tone took over her voice and demeanor. I never knew there were this many stars in the whole galaxy....W...where's Csilla? she asked her voice barely more than a whisper and filled with longing.

Getting up from my chair I walked behind her and turned her before pointing to a faraway Planetary system. It probably looked tiny but it blazed brightly. Pointing over her shoulder I said, there she is the very bright one that's visible light years away. Letting it sink in for a moment I turned back to look out the observatory window and pointed again at a different place. There's my home.... Eshan, I miss the lakes and swimming there. Getting out and laying in the sand letting the sun dry me, the fields of grains where I'd train hand to hand, and even the heartbreak and initial attempts at romance it's a magical place really....

Tears rolled down my cheeks and I let them stay there. I missed home, I missed Aria more but the last time I'd seen her was there after...after both of our dark choices. The shores of one of the lakes on Eshan, we'd had our first kiss there... Gods and Goddesses I missed my home and my love! Sighing I sat back down and allowed for Thema to enjoy the view...

[member="Thema Csapla"]

[member="Celiana"]

Thema noticed the tears, and acknowledged them with a glance from her shoulder, but otherwise made no sudden movements to comfort her. "I... I've never been to Csilla." She admitted. "I was born on Coruscant, which is dominated by the Sith nowadays." She sighed, trying to not let the heartache get to her. Coruscant wasn't exactly a beautiful place, but it was still a shame the Sith had taken over it. Ever since she heard the news, she'd been fighting the Dark Side actively, putting aside her duties as a Consular, in exchange for a more aggressive approach to the Force. Dangerous, but it was the one piece of her she wouldn't let the Jedi control. Her lust for home.

"What about Eshan?" She asked, turning towards Celiana, a concerned look on her face. "I haven't heard much of it. Is it too taken over by the Sith?" If such was the case, she could sympathize.

I...I've never been to Csilla. I was born on Coruscant, which is dominated by the Sith nowadays. She let out a sigh I'd guess partially due to heartache and partially due to frustration. Thema spoke again asking, "What about Eshan? I haven't heard much of it. Is it too taken over by the Sith?"

Sighing I said, "Csilla is occupied by the Sith as well, though that's never stopped me from going anywhere. Part of what being Mandalorian allows I suppose. I'm a bounty hunter in my time away from the temple on Voss which allows access to places such as Coruscant and Csilla and yes I've been to both. You ever want to go there, say the word and I've a ship."

Pausing momentarily I wondered if she'd resent me for the truth. I saw the flicker of concern touch her features though and I decided to tell her. "Actually Thema, Eshan is at least for the time being free of Sith control. Though my home and places I care deeply for nearby such as the planet Katarr where my teacher Selene came from, is in between three powerful groups all for different reasons. Eshan and the surrounding systems are bordered by The Sith, Mandalorian Clans, and The Mandalorian Empire of which I'm a member. I don't know what your opinion is of the Mando'ade but allying myself with one of the three groups was honestly the only way I could see to protect my home and the places I love that are most dear to me."

"There's a reason that there's a power struggle going on there too, Yinchorr where the ancient Echani Sun-guard trained and where there was a proving ground of sorts for Emperor Palpatine's royal guardsmen. Then Eshan, where the Sun-guards received their inital training and our shipyards as well as Arkania known for their cutting edge science and cloning, Katarr for their Miraluka force-users, Qiilura and Ord Mantell...It's all hotly contested and very strategically key area for all three factions..."

"I come up here to this observatory Thema to meditate, get away and at the same time be able to see through The Force possible paths the factions will choose. I fear for my home, that It'll be occupied by The Sith or the Militaristic Mandalorian Clans... The Mandalorian Empire is the best choice if one faction were to gain control and, well I know a great deal about that particular area of space. There are any secrets in that region...secrets I'd entrust The Mandalorian Empire with before nearly any faction. Though I've been traveling to and fro in that region stockpiling information and secrets in order to make them just a planet without my help. The key to keeping that area of space free is to hold all the key information and secrets that make that area worth anything."

Glancing back over to her I winked and added, when you hold all the information you have the advantage over all the people and factions with power, they'll bend to your will. Something to perhaps keep in mind in your journeys as a Jedi, hmm? Glancing back out the observatory window for a few more moments whispering, "Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars..."

Tapping a command back into the controls I re-engaged the mag-locks bringing us back to being over my cabin. I hadn't realized but even with the hoodie I'd started shivering. Climbing back down the ladder I waited for Thema to come down so I could make the decision to either make the jump to Voss or take us in manually. She'd seen quite a bit and I still owed her a tour of the temple on Voss, not to mention at least one lap on the track against me...

[member="Thema Csapla"]

[member="Celiana"]

"That's part of the reason I haven't gone." She admitted, slumping back in her seat. "But even if it weren't... I don't think I'd have time to go, honestly." She frowned, wrapping her jacket tighter around herself. It was damn cold in here. Red eyes turning back from the stars to her, she listened to her monologue silently, only wondering what Master Rhur would have said at such talk of manipulation and blackmail. Then again... She had survived, hadn't she? That meant her tactics were sound.

"I'm not in the Republic for any of that, really." She admitted, not helping but feeling a bit childish when she spoke. "Manipulating entire factions to protect your planet is noble, but I think my place belongs with the Jedi Order." Arms still wrapped around herself, she rubbed the insignia of the Republic on her sleeve with the side of her thumb, feeling the familiar rough texture prickle her skin. Even though it felt like the closest thing she had to home, she knew Celiana probably didn't appreciate it. Suddenly, a thought came into her mind. 'The smell.' Thema herself had freed herself of the stench that came with week-long stasis, but her clothes... "Oh, gosh-" She voiced out loud, her cheeks lighting up in purple embarrassment as she pulled the jacket off. "Do you... Have a washing machine?" The fabric was adaptable, but even if it wasn't, she would have tried cleaning it. She hated feeling self-conscious of her image.

Hearing her speak was nice...I had to say though my methods were getting increasingly more...edgy and The Jedi probably didn't approve of around 80% of my methods. She'd started shivering and then she said Oh Gosh...Before pulling off her jacket her cheeks lighting up purple and I realized she was blushing...which was cute as hell. Then she asked, "do you have a washing machine?" She looked embarrassed and she was blushing and altogether it was adorable. Pulling off my hoodie I draped the hood over her head the jacket covering her up.

Just as we came over my cabin I allowed her to grab her jacket and I headed back into my cabin Thema following behind me. I said, "there's a washer and dryer right outside the door by the kitchen module sugar. You need to do your clothes just go for it." I grabbed the hoodie I'd offered Thema earlier and pulled it on while I waited for her to start up her clothes and return. Poor girl, I should have realized sooner that she'd need to wash her clothes.. At least they'd be clean now and she'd have her own clean clothes back. As I waited I laid back in my bed and just relished the warmness of it....

[member="Thema Csapla"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom