Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi in distress

[member="Celiana"]

Scrounging up what was left of her clothes (her jumpsuit and undergarments) before Celiana could lie down, Thema collected her clothes in a pile, stacking them across her arms, and heading over towards the kitchen. Quickly, she set her jumpsuit and other items in the washing machine, deciding to leave the jacket for another batch. Afterwards, she made sure to tune the settings of the machine, as to not ruin her clothes. Satisfied with her accomplishment, she headed back into Celiana's cabin, a blank look on her face.

"I apologize for that... Moment." She said quickly, trying to not blush again with embarrassment. "I just hope the jacket didn't smell too bad." The Chiss made herself comfortable in the chair at the corner of the room, where she'd originally encountered her hostess sharpening a series of vibroblades. Staying quiet, she could only hope she wasn't yet asleep.

I heard the washing machine start up and sensed Thema coming back into my cabin. I noted that she was in the chair I'd been sharpening my blades in earlier. The silence was broken when Thema said rather quickly, "I apologize for that....moment. I just hope the jacket didn't smell too bad." Shifting onto my side so I could look her in the eyes I said, "What smell? Can't say as I recall smelling anything, I was occupied with my thoughts and a gorgeous view of the stars. Though I apologize for not offering use of my washing machine earlier should've considered that what with you having been locked in a fighter for nearly a week."

Looking at my data pad on my desk I saw that we were still on course for Voss. A half-day at maximum, I'd set my datapad to alert me when we entered Voss orbit. But I was tired and Thema well, I'd fed her but she needed rest too. Patting the bed by me I motioned for her to join me and grab some shut-eye before we arrived in Voss orbit...

[member="Thema Csapla"]

[member="Celiana"]

"It was my mistake for not asking." She insisted, rubbing her shoulder in embarrassment. Clearly, Thema wasn't one to be put on the spotlight, especially whenever she wasn't acting with her usual grace. Unfortunately for her, the life of a nomad padawan wasn't always graceful, it seemed. Her hubris still hadn't learned to cope with that. Moments like these made her uncomfortable, simply because she felt she couldn't look down at people. An unfortunate habit, but a reversible one.

Before she got up, she hesitated. This... Wasn't some sort of attachment, was it? But finally, exhaustion overpowered her prudence, and she headed over towards Celiana, laying down besides her. The bed was warm, and just invited her to sleep. "How long until we reach Voss..? She asked, with a sleepy tone of voice, as she dove under the covers and shut her eyes.

I could see the hesitation on her face. Probably trying to figure out if I had an ulterior motive for her in my bed, struggling with the thought of possibly becoming attached. I understood that, I also knew that the other bunks weren't too comfortable at all. As she finally came over and layed down beside me I could her the sleep in her voice as she dove under the covers and asked, "How long until we reach Voss...?"

"Less than six hours sweet-pea, alarm will wake us when we arrive in Voss orbit." Leaning back I let my gaze drift up to the dream-catcher I'd made with Aria. Wishing it was her in my bed I dove into the currents of The Force and touched the memories I'd imprinted on the crystal fragments as I closed my eyes slowly drifting off...

[member="Thema Csapla"]

[member="Celiana"]

She kept quiet, silently taking in the information. Six hours to sleep sounded nice. She'd need them, if she ever hoped to completely tour the Voss temple. Despite the massive amounts of sleeping she'd done in the past days, she couldn't help but feel tired. A sort of tiredness which a Jedi trance couldn't satisfy, apparently. It was that very exhaustion which soon took over her mind, pulling her into the clutches of sleep.

I'd drifted off for a bit and then jerked back awake. Looking around I saw Thema was still there in bed next to me. Sighing to myself I got up and slipped out from under the covers, trying not to disturb Thema as I left the bed. Padding over to my dresser I pulled out a drawer and grabbed a pair of underwear, sports bra, olive cargo jeans and a black skin-tight crop top shirt. Quietly sliding the drawer back shut I walked into the refresher and turned the hot water on in my shower. Putting the clothes on a small rack I stripped out of my clothes and stepped into the shower letting the steaming water cascade over me.

Quickly squirting some body-wash and shampoo into my hands I lathered myself up and rinsed off repeating the process with my hair. Then washing out my hair I flipped the water off and grabbed a towel from the outside door of the shower and started drying myself off. Finishing drying myself off I pulled on my clothes and padded back out into my cabin, grabbing all the clothes I had lying about quietly I padded out of my cabin and dropped the pile in front of the washer and taking Thema's clothes out I put them in the dryer and started my clothes up in the wash. Padding back into my room I checked the countdown, we were still two hours out from Voss and I needed to be doing something.... Pulling on my boots I walked into the cargo bay and ignited my aqua saber beginning one of the Echani Firedancer forms. Letting my saber become an extension of my body I began a deadly dance while I waited for time to tick down and be back home....

[member="Thema Csapla"]

[member="Celiana"]

Thema was virtually dead to the world the moment Celiana woke up. The only thing marking her sleep was the warm breathing which made her stomach rise and fall slightly. Otherwise, she was still. As Celiana creeped out of bed, she whined quietly, and shifted in her rest, but otherwise didn't react very strongly. For the next two hours, she kept sleeping, albeit a bit colder.

Then, the alarm rung.

Just as the ship pulled out of hyperspace, the duo's resting chambers were filled with an incessant high-pitched beeping, coming from the timer Celiana had set up. A groan of discomfort, and Thema propped herself up on one elbow, looking around the dark room. For a moment, she was ignorant of the alarm's purpose. Honestly, she just wanted to go back to bed. Then, the details of her mission came back to her in a flood. The alarm could only mean they were on Voss! Scrambling out of bed, she headed for the refresher, with the objective of realizing her daily routine.

In a few minutes, she was out, looking less tired than she had been before. "Celiana?" She called, pacing towards the room from where the swishing of a lightsaber could be heard.

I heard the alarm going off and let it go, probably Thema would wake up and realize I wasn't there but if she came in here I trusted I'd sense her before she entered. Plus I still had to finish this kata, I'd activated a series of three different training probes that had been programmed to fire stinging blaster bolts at me. So even hearing her call my name I tuned it out momentarily, towards the end of my kata the probes would attack.

As I entered the final stages of the kata a hail of blaster fire started up. My saber still an extension of myself in traditional Echani form. I saw the possibilities and then moved, my saber and body a blur of quick sharp movements I inverted my saber and deflected a bolt back at one of the training droids deactivating it, batting away another as it fired and reaching out with The Force I caught the third bolt in mid-air stopping it less than an inch from my body. Spinning away in a whirl of movement I cleaved the probe into four pieces with a lightning quick upwards slash bisecting it vertically before whipping my wrist around from right to left bisecting it again horizontally.

The quartered training probe clattered to the deck as I held the blaster bolt there with my left hand channeling The Force I whipped my left hand flicking the blaster bolt back into the probe droid with added velocity form The Force. Deactivated the training probe clattered to the deck of the Hangar Bay. Bringing my saber up in front of my face in a duelist's salute I flicked diagonally back out to my side before deactivating the Aqua blade and clipping it back to my belt with a tinkling of the crystal shards tied to the braided leather strands.
Walking towards the deactivated training probes I picked them up and placed them back on a rack. Cleaning up the probe I'd destroyed I put in a bin for recycled parts.

Turning back around I saw Thema standing there. Smirking slightly I asked, "Did you enjoy the show? Sorry for not catching that alarm, I kinda had to finish this. We're back in Voss orbit so now I'll be taking us in manually perhaps you'd care to share the co-pilot's seat?"

[member="Thema Csapla"]

[member="Celiana"]

Thema had trained alongside other padawan long enough to know when someone was showing off. This was one such instance. Even so, she cocked a smile, and started clapping. "I'm impressed!" She complimented her, looking at the ruined training probes. They were outdated, but looked well-built enough to put up a fight. It'd been nearly a year since she trained with such a droid. After all, Form 3 wasn't exactly the focus of a Jedi Consular. Even so... She missed it. Training was practical, and admittedly, fun.

"You'll be the one piloting." She reminded Celiana, walking out of the cargo bay, towards the direction of the cockpit. "But alright. It's been a while since I've flown a ship as large as this, so don't expect me to be the best copilot."

Having finished I heard Thema clapping before saying, "I'm impressed." Smiling a bit I tucked a stray strand of hair back behind my left ear and responded with a quick "Thanks." Then she reminded me I'd be the one piloting before saying,"alright it's been awhile since I've flown a ship as large as this, so don't expect me to be the best co-pilot." Chuckling I walked with her up to the cockpit and took a seat looking at the sun over Voss. Gesturing for her to take a seat I myself sat down and took the helm. Activating the comms I said, "Voss Hangar control this is padawan Celiana Drayven requesting permission to set down in the Temple Hangars berth R-837."

A minute passed before I got a response. "Padawan Drayven you are cleared for landing, welcome back home ma'am." Glancing at Thema I said, "make sure you've got maneuvering thrusters and control of landing gear." Then I took us down....

[member="Thema Csapla"]

[member="Celiana"]

With the confidence of an experienced starfighter pilot, Thema walked into the cockpit, and sat down at the copilot's seat, taking a look at her flight instruments. For the most part, they were pretty familiar. Sure, not exactly like her ship, but it would do. Assisting her with the descent, she activated the repulsorlifts, easing the cargo ship down with careful, experienced hands. Once they were down, she put most of the systems in sleep mode, and stood back up, pridefully looking out the window.

The planet itself was unremarkable, covered in grass, rocks, and trees the colour of pea soup. Still... It seemed alright. Better than most planets, at least. Rising to her feet, Thema started for the cockpit's doorway, before turning at Celiana expectantly. There was a tinge of nervousness in her features, but it was just a byproduct of excitement. "Let's go?" She offered.

Watching her pilot us in I was impressed, she clearly had skill at piloting. As we set down, she looked at me nervously and said, "Let's go?" Chuckling I said "hold on a second." Keying in a code on my gauntlet I ordered a cargo unloading vehicle to get into position to unload Thema's fighter. When it arrived and was set I released the mag-lock and walked with Thema to exit my ship. I'd have to come back and make sure she got her clothes and such as most were still in the dryer finishing up their spin.

As we disembarked I saw Thema's eyes go wide at everything but they flitted over to her fighter. "I promised to help you fix that up if you'll recall. I have the annoying tendency to honor my word. So, where would you like to begin? I know a few things about The Temple that I probably shouldn't but it's your tour m'dear."

[member="Thema Csapla"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom