Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Jedi Healer Looking For Threads

Living In Color
Codex Judge
Been on a bit of an Iris kick here. It's been nice to write her again, and now I got ideas and such for her story so I wanna get some more threads. Iris got herself her doctorate, but she's been well away from any kind of battlefield. Her lightsaber is wrapped up and tucked away in her pack because she can't bring herself to wield it anymore. Some PTSD trauma stuff there to explore, eventually. But! Threads:

• Medic: Iris is a Jedi Healer and now a certified doctor. Threads involving her treating folks for various wounds physical or Force in nature are always something she's willing to help with.

• Old Friends: Iris went to college! Which means she's been away from her friends for a while. So if you're looking to reconnect, hit me with it.

• New Friends/Enemies: Meeting new people is always good!
Hit me up, you know how it works.

Living In Color
Codex Judge
I guess I could thread with either Yondir Fenn or Jayrenel Metrum.
Former is a Jedi Knight, latter is a RTL doctor.
You tell me which you prefer

Giant medical ship at 10km with deployable hospitals you can aim before dropping.. and medical valkyries

So yes it is fun and Matsu can maybe discuss some of her force healing theories and techniques with another one who heals

Oohh fancy. Nice! Chattin about healing is more Iris's thing though, for sure.

We could get something planned out. My character should be done by this weekend but they’d be rather similar in both being unable to wield a lightsaber due to past trauma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom