Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Jedi Healer looking for threads!

Aleena Aryss

A
Hey!

Aleena here is my new Jedi Healer, and a fresh Jedi Knight :)
I'm looking for some RP that she can play into nicely, whether that's other Jedi or people needing her healing skills, or just something social!

She'll likely find herself in trouble with Sith or other threats at some point too, but be gentle pls :p She's not really a fighter!

Aleena Aryss

A
Hey, I just lost my arm! Kind of a weird thing to get excited about...

Seeing as your a healer I'd say you are made for this kind of thing!
Would love to do a thread! Will message you in private to plot things~

Well, like I mentioned, Kyyrk has prior trauma when it comes to Force Healers. He's also a newer Knight-level Force User.

Sounds like a perfect start for a thread. XD
Aleena Aryss
I think so, too! :D Maybe a social thread of sorts at a Temple?

Amelia isn't exactly looking for a healer, but if you ever wanna chat with her or something Amelia wouldn’t mind sitting down for a spell or two.
Awesome! Would love to meet your character :)

Subject 005 Possession

S
Hey!

Aleena here is my new Jedi Healer, and a fresh Jedi Knight :)
I'm looking for some RP that she can play into nicely, whether that's other Jedi or people needing her healing skills, or just something social!

She'll likely find herself in trouble with Sith or other threats at some point too, but be gentle pls :p She's not really a fighter!

Social huh? How do you feel about meeting an eldritch horror beyond human comprehension?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom