Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Jedi Healer looking for a thread or two

Aleena Aryss

A
The title says it all, really!

Aleena is a Jedi Healer with a love for nature. I'm looking for one or two threads at most, and I'm fairly flexible with what can work!
Feel free to propose anything you'd like, but here are some rough ideas:

• Healing! Duh, she's a healer. Need to get patched up? She got you.
  • Duo-mission. Can be anything really, but always fun to work together on solving a problem.
  • While she's not a fighter at all, I'm not opposed to her getting herself in trouble! I would like it to have some fun story element though, and not just be a simple duel.

Let me know~

Well, whenever I have the time and want to focus on this character, it might be cool (if you agree, that is) to have a locale you frequent (maybe your workplace or even your home?) be sliced by this little Box of Evil as he seeks more knowledge on how organic bodies function, straight from the best resource on the subject - medical records! If you'd be interested in such a scenario, that is.

As I'm a bit swamped, at the moment, it might be a while, though. However, we can totally start something if you're interested.

Aleena Aryss

A
Karissa Saitel That sounds like fun to me :) Can do some healy things and have Aleena try to help Karissa get to safety. Maybe some trouble along the way?

Aleena Aryss

You, me, and my healer wife Chiara Viren can do a thing~

edit: Chiara's master Ilias Nytrau Ilias Nytrau is also good if you'd like some more advanced healer training. <3
I am doooown :D

Well, whenever I have the time and want to focus on this character, it might be cool (if you agree, that is) to have a locale you frequent (maybe your workplace or even your home?) be sliced by this little Box of Evil as he seeks more knowledge on how organic bodies function, straight from the best resource on the subject - medical records! If you'd be interested in such a scenario, that is.

As I'm a bit swamped, at the moment, it might be a while, though. However, we can totally start something if you're interested.
Sure! I don't want to take on too much now anyways, so could thread with on the next round.

Kat is a Force Healer too, perhaps we could trade tricks/lessons too.
I'd love to! Aleena is a very fresh Jedi Knight — a skilled healer but she has much to learn too :)

I was actually hoping Gwyn could learn Force Healing sometime.

With the Enclave and Galactic Alliance being allies, maybe a deal between your Jedi Healer and Force Sensitive Mando can be arranged?

Gwyn totally isn't tempted by the dark side or anything like that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom