Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Jedi Guardian Catsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Intent: To sub a Unique Light Armor
sue_storm_by_teban1983_ddw806b-fullview.jpg

Image Source:
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: Light Armor
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Westenra Mina Westenra Mina
  • Affiliation: Westenra Mina
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Semi-Unique
  • Material: Armorweave, special electronics
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: Light
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Very Low
    • Kinetic: Very Low
    • Lightsabers: Average
    • Lightning: Extreme
    • Acid: Extreme
    • Magnetics: High
    • Ion: Average
    • Paddle Beams: None
    • Sonics: Acerage
SPECIAL FEATURES

Suit designed to enhance Westenra's psychic abilities to mimic Light Side Force Powers

Heavy resistance to Acid, Magnetics, Ion, and Lightsabers

Capable of self repair

As long as Westenra uses no powers, The Suit recycles the psychic energy continuously through her body, keeping her perpetually fed.

Micro Repulsor Lifts give Westenra Limited Flight Capability

STRENGTHS

Elements: Very resistant to Lightsabers, Acid, Magnetics, and Ion

Up in the sky: Repulsor Lift generators enable limited flight.

Recycler: As long as Westenra uses no powers, The Suit recycles the psychic energy continuously through her body, keeping her perpetually fed. This is due to both the nanomachines and other eldctronics being based off those in The Psychic Katana

Mobile: Full mobility due to its light weight.

Mimic: Alters the signal transmission in her nervous system to allow her to more efficiently mimic light side Jedi Powers without expending as much energy, due to technology modified from Grade One Mental Enhancement Implant

Repair: Pockets of distributed nanomachines repair the suit and its electronics from near total destruction in a span of 007 minutes, based off the tech found in the Psychic Katana. These nanomachines use condensed layers of carbon in the suit to effect repairs quickly

WEAKNESSES

Kinetics: Low resistance to slugthrowers

Blasters: Equally low resistance to blasters

Paddle Beams: Paddle beams shut down the suit systems for three minutes

Repair limits: Once the onboard materials are exhausted after a total of 007 uses, the machines might start feeding on non essential parts of a damaged Westenra to start effecting repairs, which leaves her greatly weakened for a short time whenever the nano supply is exhausted. With the onboard materials, it takes about two minutes of no combat to start the self repair function

DESCRIPTION

At the behest of Laertia Io, the three copies of Westenra who willing became Laertia's adoptive/adopted sisters, created matching suits to go into battle as members of the order, as they have all acquired programming to help them mimic Force Adept abilities by spending the psychic energy collected in their bodies through feeding to produce effects mimicking (but not perfectly) the effects of Force abilities.

Last edited:
Westenra Mina Westenra Mina - I just wanted to start this off by apologizing on behalf of the factory team for this submission taking some time to process, and to also thank you for your patience.

On first glance at your submission, it looks like there are a few clerical errors that need to be addressed. For the sake of convenience, I shall be quoting the affected sections piecemeal.

Intent: To sub a standard Light Armor
Production: Semi-Unique

With this Catsuit being Semi-Unique, capable of self-repair through integrated nanomachines, and capable of storing/accumulating Psychic/Force energy, there really isn't anything standard about this, lol. As you've mentioned that this suit is meant for the copies of your character, I would suggest editing the Intent to include your character and their copies.

• Manufacturer: Westenra Mina
  • Affiliation: Westenra Mina
  • Modularity: Yes

As this a piece of armour produced by your own character, it will require a hyperlink to your character's account. For ease of editing purposes, I've provided you with a link to your character's account. In addition, I have a question about the modularity of the submission. What about it is modular, what can you change? If you would kindly extrapolate on that for me - it'd help a great deal, especially if that was expanded on in the submission itself via the modularity field.

Traditionally, Armourweave isn't capable of self-repair, nor storing any amount of Psychic/Force Energy within its energy resistant fibres. Would the nanomachines be made from the same materials as the suit itself, or are they designed differently? In addition, what would allow for the fibres to store and accrue Psychic/Force energy and mimic Light-sided Force powers?

If there are any materials, be they Chaos-made of on Wookieepedia, I would highly recommend listing and hyperlinking them in the material(s) field.

When tabulating your ratings for balance purposes, I'm sorry to say that you're presently overpowered by a total of five ratings. I will show my mathwork below, but I would highly recommend reducing some of your ratings to compensate.
  • Semi Unique ( -3,) Light ( +1,) Very Low ( -2 x 2,) High ( +1 x 3,) None ( -3,) Very High ( +2,) Extreme ( +3 x 2.)
  • - 7 / + 12
Recycler: As long as Westenra uses no powers, The Suit recycles the psychic energy continuously through her body, keeping her perpetually fed.
Mimic: Alters the signal transmission in her nervous system to allow her to more efficiently mimic light side Jedi Powers without expending as much energy
Repair: Pockets of distributed nanomachines repair the suit and its electronics from near total destruction in a span of 007 minutes

Would you be able to explain these a bit more in-depth to me, as the repair functionality - most notably the timing and reservoir of materials to draw from -aren't something that's presently seen in Star Wars Canon or Legends. If it's possible on Chaos, I would highly recommend linking it with this submission and adjusting your submission accordingly. As I mentioned earlier, I'm curious as to how this suit is capable of storing energy as well as being able to mimic Light-sided/Jedi powers, so if you'd expand on that for me - especially in the submission proper, then we'll be on track to getting this submission approved.

If you disagree with my findings or reasonings, you're welcome to request another Factory Judge through the Second Chance request thread.

Thank you for your time, and please tag me when you've made any edits or a reply.

EDIT: I just realized that I missed something. If you could also place the OUT OF CHARACTER header onto the top of your submission, that would bring the layout of the template back into compliance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom