Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Jedi Friends for Hilal!

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Yeah this is more of specific request, Hilal hadn't the best relationships with the Jedi due to her extreme dislike for them. The reason is she's a Mandalorian and if Mandalorians hate Jedi, then she must hate them too. I want threads that challenge Hilal's narrow minded view on the Jedi and who knows maybe she'll make friends with them much to charagin! XD Soooo which Jedi wants to help me develop Hilal's character?

Azalus Waba

A Dangerous Wish
I removed my Gray not-Jedi character >_< I was thinking of reworking him. Vemres Dav Vemres Dav might be a fun running mate for Hilal. He's reckless and likes to fight more than talk. Not super Jedi-like was sent to the Order like it was a boarding school for troubled youths XD

Dom's a kind of rogue jedi, more interested in doing whatever he finds fun than the stupid traditions of some space wizard religion. Might be a way to ease her into the idea of befriending actual jedi in future, plus potential new friends.

Not Jedi, but know some and have trained with them. Also, Corbin and Hilal are sorta already acquaintances, even if it was a long time ago lol. No reason not to develop an actual friendship, if she's willing. He's in short supply of actual Mando friends these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom