Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Jedi Force Compass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Bou5XqR.png

"You didn't always take me where I wanted to go"
"No, but I always took you where you needed to go."​
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Power emanations from the City of Dreams were untraceable in realspace due to its ethereal nature; in this way, its citizens could monitor Imperial transmissions undetected
the city had been created by his "psychic power," and everything in the dimension it existed was not material, but rather composed of "psychic energy."
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Force Detection: The force spirit within the compass serves to lead towards force signatures often the strongest but it can do more. Leading to jedi enclaves and temples.
  • Willpower: The spirit that is drawn to the compass and remains there has struck a deal as it were and mentally bonding it can often lead a jedi where they are needed and not where they want to go. Base level bonding is required to share thoughts and feelings or impressions.
STRENGTHS
  • Exotic Matter: The ethereal nature of the metal makes it near weightless despite being and looking dense within the pocket dimension of dream. In realspace it can be grasped and there is a steady supply able to be used by Krass to create the compass.
  • Detection: ABle to find force signatures across the galaxy and lead to the strongest concentrations. Finding jedi enclaves has never been easier.
  • Sight Beyond Sight: The compass does much more then just point to a location it is intuitive and bonded with a user for it. Leading them where they need to go.
WEAKNESSES
  • Protective Qualities: Largely non protective in qualities as it doesn't fully adhere to the rules of physics. The metal looks dense and like it would be highly protective but it isn't.
  • Exotic Particles: Largely unknown and not seen in the galaxy before. It isn't invincible nor is it really strong but it reacts violently near dark and anti-matter which can disrupt and destroy it or even cause it to rupture and disintegrate.
  • Force Nullification: Composed of solidified energy from a pocket dimension. Within a force nullification field it becomes heavy. The molecular structure is super dense but able to skirt and not adhere to physics like gravity normally. Without the force to preform this it becomes almost impossibly heavy to lift.
DESCRIPTION
Created by Krass as a modified jedi compass which led the way to Ahch-To as a means to find other enclaves or powerful force nexus. She developed it to be inline and presented it in the dreaming while forging the materials until it was nearly identical looking but it would lead the jedi to the force itself. Enclaves and powerful force nexus as opposed to just a singular location. When it was created Krass imagined a force spirit that would lead the way and be a companion to the jedi. A sort of extension of their senses and be able to find even if they didn't have the full skills to detect the compass could lead them where they were needed to protect and aid the will of the force. The compasses ability to detect the force and lead the jedi towards it is powerful and it seeks out the strongest concentration to a point.. if the jedi knows what it is and can identify it they can change the goal and sub-consciously the compass will work to try and get them to where the forces echoes are... a chance to try and aid the galaxy.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

Very creative and nicely made submission! I really like it's function too! I only one aesthetic problem.
  • Here your code is broken. The ] symbol is missing from the end of the compass [/url]. Please fix it.
That's all, please let me know if you edited this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom