Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Jedi Fallen Order: End Scene shows how powerful Vader truly is (Spoilers for Fallen Order)

Be careful what you wish for.
DoULift.jpg

I mean a lot of the comics already showed this, and some of the books. Even the end of Rogue One showed his strength. Slinging men around with one hand, and blocking with a saber with the next.

In TESB, Vader deflected several shots from Han Solo's heavy blaster pistol empty handed. In the same movie, he force chokes Admiral Ozzel, who is on a different starship, over a video transmission. That's pretty badass level to me.

I mean a lot of the comics already showed this, and some of the books. Even the end of Rogue One showed his strength. Slinging men around with one hand, and blocking with a saber with the next.
To be fair though, many force users had done this. More so just the raw power he controls is astonishing. Of course the scene in rogue one was based.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom