Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Jedi Explorers

Caedyn Arenais

C
So I am wanting to take Caedyn on a pilgrimage to Had Abbadon and Ondos rumoured to be linked to the origins of the Jedi Order. Unfortunately, I know nothing about these Worlds save from what can be found on Wookieepedia, and so I thought why not make a group thread of it all?

Caedyn is also currently searching for the Rammahgon, the ancient Jedi Texts in order to learn more about the old ways, and further his knowledge of the Force in comparison with some of his own theories. It's crossed my mind that someone could have subbed these in the Factory/Codex but if not this could be an objective of the thread, and shared with other characters who join in!

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
The sacred jedi texts are one of the things accessible in the annex as it is where the high planes gateways have a basis with the unbeing. A part of the chain worlds and some of the other things shown.... and they were submitted to the factory but like all previous submissions for canon items it is just one of many copies in the galaxy as no one person can control canon items anymore.

Still I am for this... exploring is always worthwhile.

Caedyn Arenais

C
The sacred jedi texts are one of the things accessible in the annex as it is where the high planes gateways have a basis with the unbeing. A part of the chain worlds and some of the other things shown.... and they were submitted to the factory but like all previous submissions for canon items it is just one of many copies in the galaxy as no one person can control canon items anymore.

Still I am for this... exploring is always worthwhile.

Oh! Well then, we can take the Rammahgon out of the equation and focus on the World's Ondos and Had Abbadon themselves :) Any ancient Jedi Ruins and artifacts, the knowledge that we might gain...-Whatever we might come across lol

Syd Celsius Syd Celsius | Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

Caedyn Arenais

C
Draven Eterena Draven Eterena | Akhoi Zur Akhoi Zur | Matsu Ike Matsu Ike | Syd Celsius Syd Celsius

Apologies, I may or may not have gotten carried away with Jedi Survivor this last weekend.

This mission/adventure sounds good to get to the brainstorming. We can begin with Had Abbadon. No doubt there will be ancient Jedi ruins present to be explored and maybe even some crystal caves if someone's looking to construct a new lightsaber. If you do find anything, feel free to use this thread as a pretext for any submissions if desired.

Caedyn's Ship, The Repertoire, has enough room to carry everyone!

I shall get started on this sometime today :)

If you want some Darkside shenanigans Caedyn Arenais I'm willing to throw in this character a grumpy old sith who is tired of sith teachings and doesn't either hate or care about Jedi hanging around.

A little competition is always a welcome thing! Although we won't make this too PvP heavy as it's an explorative adventure, but I'll never turn down the chance for a good bout or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom