Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Brat for Jedi Fun!

Hey people!

I finally, actually got round to making my character here. Aoife is a teenage padawan brat and she's kinda my first character, so I'm looking for something to get my feet wet.

I've put her in the Order of the Silver Jedi, so generally Jedi peeps are what I'm looking for but I'd be up for any kind of fun writing, really. I need something to do with this huge amount of free time I suddenly have!

Thanks a bunch!

• Love
Reactions: Ryv
Bunker-level Normal
A huge amount of free time? Why does that sound familiar?!

My Jerek Zenduu Jerek Zenduu is a padawan jerk your brat could hang out with, and I also write Daiya Daiya who's another Force Sensitive brat of the same age (she's a bit more rough around the edges, though, and doesn't hang around the Silver Jedi).

I have two Jedi Padawans, this one and Milla Caranthyr Milla Caranthyr . Sam's new and hasn't gotten to meet a lot of people. Milla has been around for a while, she's a little more adventurous and sorta devious in nature.

Hey, they both look pretty cool! I'd love to do something with Milla especially, someone mischievous sounds like great fun!

A huge amount of free time? Why does that sound familiar?!

My Jerek Zenduu Jerek Zenduu is a padawan jerk your brat could hang out with, and I also write Daiya Daiya who's another Force Sensitive brat of the same age (she's a bit more rough around the edges, though, and doesn't hang around the Silver Jedi).

Can't imagine why somebody might have some free time right about now! :p.

They both look really cool. I'm particularly interested in Daiya, her tougher circumstances might be something for Aoife's friendlier nature to bounce off of. See how they mix, whether they get on, or get on each other's nerves!

I wouldn't mind Rping with ya. Kizash isnt a Jedi hater and is abit separate from the rest of the Sith Empire. Could accidentally run into each other maybe? There is also my Jedi Quid Arceneau and my other sith lord Grrwunhoooll Agaburry Grrwunhoooll Agaburry - Skodd is a Lightsith. Uses the Lightside but believes in the Sith Code.

Accidentally running into each other sounds like fun, though I doubt Aoife is gonna be in a state to do much debating or fighting. She might be a teensy bit scared of a Sith, but I'm sure there could be some really interesting writing there. Your Jedi and other Sith sound like fun too, especially the lightside Sith Code. Maybe plant a seed in a young Jedi?

Howdy!

If you're looking for Jedi business, I'd recommend joining The Jedi Order. While we're only a minor faction, we have one of the most active Jedi writing bases and always have threads going on. Plenty of opportunity for public and private threads. You can join our discord and link up with others rather easily as well.

Aoife Lyons Aoife Lyons

Sounds really interesting! I'm not entirely sure how the faction system here works to be honest, I just joined the largest Jedi group I saw and worked from there, but I liked the look of the Republic and other Jedi too. Are there rules about factions and such, limits on how many you can join?

Apologies if I've asked too many questions, guys! Just hoping to get my head around things on here.

Bunker-level Normal
Can't imagine why somebody might have some free time right about now! :p.

They both look really cool. I'm particularly interested in Daiya, her tougher circumstances might be something for Aoife's friendlier nature to bounce off of. See how they mix, whether they get on, or get on each other's nerves!

Daiya would love to have a new friend! She's been to the Silver Rest (HQ of the Silver Jedi) before, so they could meet there or Aoife could come to Denon sometime too. We can find what works.

Are there rules about factions and such, limits on how many you can join?

Apologies if I've asked too many questions, guys! Just hoping to get my head around things on here.

No limits at all on the number you can join! Don't worry about asking questions, it's better to ask than not. :D

Captain Jordan Captain Jordan

Jordan. This padawan is adorable. We must protect her from the clutches of the Sith, and those silly old guys wearing robes alike!

Aoife Lyons Aoife Lyons I play a teenage Dark Jedi, daughter of a powerful Sith Lord who arguably controls a large portion of the galaxy. Kind of rebelled against dad's ways, but is very much a friendly dark sider. She has worked with most of the Jedi orders, some time or another (or at least some of their members)

Jordan there plays her romantic interest in Jerek Zenduu Jerek Zenduu She is a Mandalorian-Sith raised confused soldier girl....but is always up for parties. Or milkshakes...Especially milk shakes. Feel free to look her over, and if she seems interesting, let me know.

To answer your questions. Allya is a member of the Confederacy. But, has worked with many factions across the map, both ones here and gone. It's more the relationship you build with them, in my opinion. Just pick a place, rp there, and see where it takes you. Don't be afraid to reach out to others.

Aoife Lyons Aoife Lyons if you ever want to thread, just let me know!

I'd love to! I'll try and get something up shortly, maybe tomorrow morning when I can!

Captain Jordan Captain Jordan

Jordan. This padawan is adorable. We must protect her from the clutches of the Sith, and those silly old guys wearing robes alike!

Aoife Lyons Aoife Lyons I play a teenage Dark Jedi, daughter of a powerful Sith Lord who arguably controls a large portion of the galaxy. Kind of rebelled against dad's ways, but is very much a friendly dark sider. She has worked with most of the Jedi orders, some time or another (or at least some of their members)

Jordan there plays her romantic interest in Jerek Zenduu Jerek Zenduu She is a Mandalorian-Sith raised confused soldier girl....but is always up for parties. Or milkshakes...Especially milk shakes. Feel free to look her over, and if she seems interesting, let me know.

To answer your questions. Allya is a member of the Confederacy. But, has worked with many factions across the map, both ones here and gone. It's more the relationship you build with them, in my opinion. Just pick a place, rp there, and see where it takes you. Don't be afraid to reach out to others.

Thank you for the cute words! I'd love to write her with any kind of Jedi. Allya sounds really interesting, she'd definitely have some really interesting things to share about... well, everything!

I've talked with Jordan over Discord, hopefully we'll be getting something going shortly. And thank you so much for your advice. I'll be trying to get something fun going shortly. :)

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Hi Aoife Lyons Aoife Lyons ! I will admit, making characters is hard. (One of my weakpoints, I'll admit) but somehow I've managed to make a fairly well developed character and a new one that I'm pretty proud of.

The first one, Red, is a Jedi Padawan in the Silver Order. He's in his mid-twenties range, a bit of an old Padawan, but he got a late start. He was brought into this world as a genetic experiment, and was raised in labs on a planet in the Unknown Regions (I'm still making the planet in the Codex). There were a lot of other experiments that were made. They trained on the planet and in the labs to be effective combat machines, able to complete a wide range of tasks. They were made and raised to be supersoldiers. Pirates attacked the labs, they drove them back, a large majority of the experiments stayed behind to build a civilization, and others left. Red was one that left. He joined multiple groups as a special forces unit, then he joined the Silver Jedi as a Padawan. He can help in combat missions and training. His social skills leave much to be desired, as he really isn't that good at interacting with people. That's basically Red in a nutshell.

My newer one, Slip, is also a genetic experiment. He too is a Padawan in the Silver Order, albeit younger and less experienced. He was another that left the planet. He's far more sociable and friendly than Red, and he is better at interacting with people. He suffers from mental disorders, such as schizophrenia and psychosis. It can get quite bad sometimes. Despite that, he still wants to do good, and is quite sociable for someone with those mental illnesses.

Let me know if you want to do something, or anyone else, really. Plenty would be happy to do something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom