Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi are problematic

As someone who just did this tedious census today (I am no Jedi sadly), the fact that the religion question was the only non-compulsory question is probably not going to have stopped more people listing Jedi Knight or Force or other joke or defiance answers as their religion. The public backlash against mandatory retention of names and addresses and associated answers, fines for not completing or providing 'misleading' information ($180 and up to $1800 dollarydoos respectively) is likely going to encourage some people who do fill it out to put stuff like this in, even if they are not part of the religious argument.

As for the video, I feel he may have overlooked or perhaps was not aware of the the political background of the wider No Religion answer campaign but his thing on people stating they are a Jedi being perfectly acceptable is basically what I think.

People should still say whatever they want, Jedi or muggle, it's hilarious, particularly how upset and irritated the Government and ABS get over it.

Hahaha long may our plastic money reign!

$180 Australian is about $138-140 USD, or £106 I believe, and $1800 is about $1380-1400 USD or £1060. But who wants to use that paper play money that isn't even colourful? :p [member="Natasi Fortan"]

Just another update on the Census, apparently it was the target of a cyber attack last night when many were trying to do it, and given how much the government has been stressing our information will be safe, that was just the perfect ending to census night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom