Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Jedi 101 | New Cov

Tags: Open to any Jedi

Saahar's first impression was simply how green everything was.

Wilderness was a loosely defined term for her, as it had been for her entire life. Before New Cov, anytime she'd found herself in a forest she was more likely than not burning it to the ground. Point being, the Sith didn't make for stellar conservationists.

But she wasn't a Sith anymore.

Maybe she should've told Valery Noble Valery Noble she was out here. Maybe having an unchaperoned liability like herself running around the woods wouldn't be doing her any favors. But Saahar found it hard to care. Valery had never drawn any lines, never called her "prisoner" or "hostage." Never told her what she could or couldn't do, what she could and couldn't eat. She was free to do as she pleased.

Besides, in a runabout way it was technically Valery's fault that she was out here to begin with. The Jedi had been the one to introduce her to the Garden after all, so naturally she had to seek out the next rung in that ladder. Saahar had always been the type to ask for forgiveness rather than permission, consequences be damned.

Which is why after a pit stop to the temple library, Saahar made a beeline out the door and into the untamed jungle Kahlil and Valery had vaguely warned her about. She was finally going to get around to something the Sith had sorely neglected and finally teach herself how to read. One obnoxiously colorful picture book at a time.

Last edited:
AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

New Cov had become a new home for the jedi knight known as Jonyna. Partly due to her own proclivity for jungle biomes, but also because she had taken it was a place to train her padawans. Anyone visiting would find the jungle alive with the Force, and with the sound of a Cathar surfing across tree branches like they were a skatepark.

Today, was one of those days. Jonyna wanted to familiarize herself with the jungle, and all that inhabited it.

Spotting an unfamiliar face down below, all of a sudden the cathar hung upside down from her tail from a branch. "How's it hangin'?"

Tag: Saahar Saahar

Tags: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Well, it seemed like she finally ran into the local fauna Kahlil had warned her about.

Saahar took a moment to fully register the cathar dangling a few feet ahead of her, bewilderment stamped clearly on her face as she hugged her collection of books a little closer.

“ I uh.” Whatever question she'd been asked slipped like water through a crack in her mind. She really hadn't been planning on company. "I'm sorry but- who the hell are you supposed to be?"

Tags:
Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Saahar blinked. And then blinked again.

"Minding my own business."
She answered flatly. "Or more specifically looking for some peace and quiet."

The girl was rude, and completely unashamed of it.

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"Oooo, you got some fire in you. Nice." Jonyna chuckled, before dropping down from her upside down position. "Ya know, it's not wise to wander the jungle alone without knowing what you're doing. I should know, my homeworld's half jungle. You got a name, smartass?" Her tone was clearly jovial and easygoing, but her words held weight. New Cov's jungles held no mercy for those unprepared for them.

Tag: Saahar Saahar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom