Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Je'daii quest (Iridonia)

@Saki, @Loran Nera

Loran Nera, the last person one would consider going on a mission for a quest, the only Jedi that could care less about being rewarded or being seen as an investigator yet is was one of his duties as a future Watchmen, if he truly wanted the title he would do the work.

Iridonia, being one planet Loran has never been to before he searched his mind as he looked out the view port of the jedi shuttle that he is piloting to find some shred of reminder of why he decided to become a jedi, yet all he finds are cobwebs inside his mind...unable to focus on anything but the mission at hand. He is among the investigation and must get to the planet, a hot one.... to find the temples that hide secrets inside.

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
Saki had been called in for several reason's this was all hands on deck to investigate the Je'daii world... There was so many things that might come from it. Maybe some prizes or artifacts. Maybe they would find one of the ancient ships the order used to use. Maybe there was some of the older sabers, there was plenty of possibilities that could happen. That she was here with Loran meant once the ship touched down she looked upon the map they were given showing the general location of where to go. She adjusted her straps and ran a hand over her head starting to walk. "Come on then

He followed her once the ship had landed and paid attention to the surroundings, he had no idea where to go nor did he care as they were here for one reason, to locate the temples, or temple on the planet... this would be more a chore than an errand.

@[member="Saki"]

@Saki, @Loran Nera
Stepping out from behind the two was the former Sith that was Marek, his white and brown robes were draped over his magnus metal armor, but they served for more than just looks. On his right thigh were two cloth slits, each held a saber. One was his darksaber, the other was what had been his saber when he was a Sith, but he'd removed the spikes as well as replaced the crimson crystal with a cobalt blue one. Still adding to his armament was the saber he'd once held as a trophy, now he wielded the emerald blade as his own. "Let's get started." He grumbled.

Saki

@[member="Marek S'hadar"] @[member="Loran Nera"]

Saki looked at the other two and gave a nod as she started walking and... Well the sight of the three of them going at it would have been something. Nothing like three jedi with attitude coming after people. All they needed was two more to be five teenages while some head gave them orders. The other part was that small part that was Hapen in her making wish for a female or two. The rest of the trek was going to be very boring if all they did was play the silent treatment. "So come on you two we should get to know each other.... After all we are going to be digging in the dirt for who knows how long."

@[member="Saki"] @[member="Loran Nera"]

Marek looked towards her, his hood wasn't pulled up over his head. Scars lined his face in a drastic fashion. Marek's eyes bore into the soul of the female Jedi. "I used to kill people like you." He said bluntly turning back towards the path and continuing forward, pulling his hood over his head. Both would quickly gather he wasn't very social.

Ven Balterius

V
Another Jedi stepped from the ship, a little late given that he was a little more reluctant to be working with a former Sith. He still "trusted" the other two well enough, but that didn't stop him from keeping his hand on his saber the whole time they walked. He kept his good up as well, more for just the sake of it. He felt more secure keeping the hood on until a battle when it wasn't needed anymore. He walked up behind the three, keeping an eye on their backs and taking a look back now and then to make sure they weren't followed. Despite being a padawan he still had the teachings of his former master to consider.
After hearing the former Sith's response Ven began to say "I'm from Coruscant. I used to be under the teachings of my master Padok.....not anymore though." he stopped and shrunk back, not wanting to go further into explaining it.
@Marek S'hadar @Saki @Loran Nera

Loran had begun walking while paying close attention to his surroundings and then he noticed the blatant disregard for respect two of them were showing for the crest they bore to their own hearts and as he looked at saki he smirked and then responded in kind You might have killed people like us Marek but for now you are a Jedi, so do us a favor and try to act the part while you're among our best and brightest Loran was not familiar with the former sith nor did he care to become acquainted with him and as it was he was forced to work closely together with these others to find some simple answers to the ancient Je'daii so for now he'd simply be set on helping them along.

It wasn't a secret he had a serious attitude, but he didn't feel it was necessary to bicker like adolescent children at a party fighting over presents of "who gets what" or some crap like that.

@Ven Balterius
@[member="Marek S'hadar"]
@Saki

Saki

@[member="Marek S'hadar"] @[member="Loran Nera"] @Ven Balterius

Saki looked at Marek and grinned. "You would have tried, I am one of the few who enjoys fighting and I don't need that blade on my hip. Now cheer up before I beat some good spirit into you. Same way I do with my padawans, you can get angry of you can get happy." The other two were of interest as they spoke. It was an interesting group and she kept walking further in the direction they had. Neither had the white current so if there was illusions it would be a hard pressed thing but the canyons could also just be where debris is being kept. "Alright lets hurry then but this will take who knows how long. We don't even know what we are searching for."

"I'll act as if I'm around the best and brightest when I am and not before. And I seriously doubt you can make me happy." Marek responded to both @[member="Saki"] and @[member="Loran Nera"]. He paid no mind to the other padawan @Ven Balterius, if his first statement hadn't been clear enough in its message, he wasn't here to make friends. "Reach out with the force, you can sense there is something close." He advised as he shifted directions slightly and began walking towards something in the force that called him that way, hopefully it was what they were looking for.

Ven Balterius

V
Ven had stopped when Marek spoke about sensing something close. He reached out as well as could feel something as well, slightly though. When Marek walked in the other direction Ven waited for the others to follow, still wanting to bring up the rear. He didn't like the fact that they had no real idea about what they were looking for. From experience he learned it was best to have at least two definite plans of action ready for any mission. But, then again, given the already uneasy tension between some of them, he thought it best not to bring it up and simply follow. He was still just a padawan after all.
@Marek S'hadar @Saki @Loran Nera

Loran didn't like the tone the knight was using and his calm demeanor was about to be used to negate the knights idiotic behaviour by a mental lashing with words but he kept his own inner demons at bay but when the foolish knight decided to go off without the group it became apparent his day would only get worse, Loran might be a padawan but he knows enough to not go after faint residue of the dark side and that is what marek was going after.

As Loran followed closely behind he couldn't help but to admire the restraint the other padawan had and his pessimistic approach to things, apparently he wasn't used to dealing with others, or he just wasn't much of a combatant, either way he would keep a stern watch on @[member="Marek S'hadar"] and hope that he wouldn't do anything entirely stupid.

@Ven Balterius
@Saki

Marek Sh'adar

Searching for peace
Visions. Always more visions. First he was alive, then killed once more by some menial means. Crushed by rubble, gutted by a lightsaber blade... With each death his anger grew. He was nothing. Merely a clone of a powerful force user. In his meditation, the troubled man could sense an overbearing amount of light energy close by. Slowly, the visions stopped, and his eyes snapped open, two slits of pale yellow gazing across the landscape of Iridonia. There were jedi here. He would find them. Grasping his lightsaber, he started off towards the source of the energy.

@[member="Marek S'hadar"]@[member="Loran Nera"]@Ven Balterius@[member="Saki"]

@[member="Galen S'hadar"] @[member="Loran Nera"] @Ven Balterius @[member="Saki"]

Creeping through the foliage of the planet Marek began sensing less balance and more darkness, but it was a hate filled darkness, one he knew all to well. It almost seemed as if it could've been…no, it couldn't have been him. Marek had looked everywhere for him, desperately trying to find a trace of him, and filed. The Empire had him, is what Marek thought, but the peace treaty between the two yielded many prisoners, him being among those requested specifically by the Jedi, but they hadn't had him. He had vanished without a trace, there was now ay he could be here. Right?

Ven Balterius

V
Ven had stopped when he noticed how @Marek S'hadar was starting to look. He could tell he was worried or anxious about something given how he was looking around. Even Ven had to take a look about the area himself, not really seeing anything.
He then walked closer to @Loran Nera and @Saki and asked "I'm not the only one seeing that, right?" indicating what Marek was doing and how he was acting.

Marke acted as if something was up and the others acted as if they were all nuts as hell, while loran paid attention he made sure them area was clear of hostiles while scanning with his eyes and then focused on something, something near but also faint...a sudden darkness clung to the area and he heard the other padawan ask if they seen how Marek was acting as well Something is definitely amiss about this that's for sure came Loran's only response and then he looked to marek and just glared.

Marek Sh'adar

Searching for peace
As Galen strode towards the source of the energy, he noticed that it broke up into individual beings. Jedi. His lips curled into a snarl. What were they doing here? Running now, the clone let a wave of rage swirl around him, lifting his spirit into something more than mere flesh. A deep purple aura encircled him as he entered a forest. They were close. Just a few hundred more feet...

@[member="Loran Nera"]@Ven Balterius@[member="Marek S'hadar"]@[member="Saki"]

Saki

@[member="Loran Nera"] @Ven Balterius @[member="Marek S'hadar"] @[member="Galen S'hadar"]
[oi ask the faction admins next time to enter if your not jedi]

Saki reached out while walking and remained passive at the feeling. The darkside was many things and since they had no idea what they were here looking for it only mattered if they found something. For now her eyes remained focused ahead and looking around. the jedi knight slipped her hands into her pockets and dug out her bracers with the inscription "Duty is the sacrifice" on them. Something all the jedi could get but the red items were a welcome feeling. She was several things and the only one who got taught something dangerous by her former master... Meant she could do a trick or two.

Ven Balterius

V
Ven could finally sense it. Whatever it was that Marek had picked up before, it was coming; and it was angry. He followed Master @Saki example and took out his saber, still deactivated of course. He also lowered his hood, fully revealing his head to all finally. The presence, whatever it may be, was still coming and Ven stood ready for whatever may come.
Finding the need to suggest it, Ven said "I think we should group together. Whatever's coming is going to be very big."
He simply looked between the three other Jedi and back to the direction the presence was coming and waited.
@Galen S'hadar @Loran Nera @Marek S'hadar

"Galen?" He called out, turning to find himself looking at...himself. @[member="Galen S'hadar"] would find himself charging towards his brother, who pulled down his good and held up his hands motioning for him to stop. "You're alive...you're okay...thank the force." Marek sighed, and despite what he'd said to @[member="Saki"], he was happy, a smile formed on his face as he looked towards Galen, but he sensed the anger, the hatred, the pain. All seeds he had sown, seeds he had to dig up.

@Ven Balterius

@[member="Loran Nera"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom