Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jay's Latest Crisis Thread

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Kei Amadis"]

Thanks. I was just bummed out when John Wick and Star Trek Into Darkness wasn't on my Free list today. So I just switched to their TV section and dabbled in Defiant and Enterprise to curb my hunger. Don't know why I thought Prime meant Free and not To-Rent. :p

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Jamie Pyne said:
[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

Because Netflix is better :p
But but but... I don't wanna!

Connor Harrison said:
[member="Jamie Pyne"] Add to the fact Netflix has secured the big exclusive Disney/Marvel/Pixar/Star Wars deal to stream from September, it's trumping Amazon Prime with exclusives....time to change [member="Jay Scott Clark"] ;)

http://www.forbes.com/sites/alishagrauso/2016/05/24/netflix-to-begin-exclusive-streaming-of-disney-marvel-star-wars-and-pixar-in-september/#622cc5ea322b
Why u make so much sense Connor? Stawp!

Kei Amadis said:
[member="Connor Harrison"]
The worlds growing up and realising the internet exists! Very cool to see that.
AMWfbs8.jpg

Ha sorry I meant they are favoring netflix over cable :D sorry Mr [member="Connor Harrison"].

Really great to see them look at the internet as a serious partner in delivering new content, waited many years for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom