Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jaster Vekarr

JASTER INGHRIS VEKARR

odGYJ9B.gif

NAME: Jaster Inghris Vekarr is the name, don't wear it out.

FACTION: I make a point not to throw in too heavily with any one group. Never know what might happen.

RANK: Best looking guy in the- Oh, we're talking about jobs? That's boring. I'm a bounty hunter, happy?

SPECIES: Half human, half epicanthix and mother-karking good looking.

AGE: I'm twenty four... Okay, that's a lie. I'm twenty eight. Psyche! I'm not younger than Katria, so... yeah.

SEX: Is that an invitation? No? I'm male and you're welcome to check.

HEIGHT: Six feet and six inches of pure unadulterated awesome.

WEIGHT: Grab me a scale and I'll tell you.

EYES: My eyes are bright, shiny and blue. Mind you don't get lost in them.

HAIR: I have dark, dark brown hair that always looks amazing.

SKIN: It's fair and mildly tanned, and I'm not even trying.

FORCE SENSITIVE: This is not the area you wish to ask me about... Wait, you were serious?

VOICE: Ian Somerhalder

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

giphy.gif

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:

• Trained killer: I didn't sit around like my siblings did when my father disappeared. I took everything he was willing to teach me, and everything my mother taught me and I put it to good use. When I kill something, it stays dead.
  • Half Epicanthix: If you try to get in my head, I promise you you're in for a trip. Not! Good luck with that, champ, that nuts locked tighter than a Jedi in exile.
  • Infinite bravado: It's not easy keeping up all this sass. You think my sister was sassy? I taught her how to be the sassy little minx that she is and there's no way in karking hell you can dispute that.
  • Smooth as silk: If you haven't heard of me already, I'm sure you'll hear of me eventually. Besides, you look like someone I'd like to meet and I'm nice like that.
  • Cocky as all hell: You're kidding right? Why would you think there's anything wrong with me? I can do no wrong and there's not a fracking thing you can do about it. I mean, chit, do I look like a gungan to you?
  • Force issues: Can I keep them out of my head? Sure. When it comes to my body and all of it's perfection, however, I'm going to ask any and all hand wavies to stay at least an arms length away from me.
  • Selfish is my middle name: Do I look like a charity case here? Let me tell you a something. If I want it? I'm gonna have it.
  • Cynicism is my religion: Remind me again why this galaxy still exists? It's not like we haven't blown ourselves to hell enough times. On that note, I'm not a good guy and you'd do well to remember that.

APPEARANCE:
I'm six feet and six inches of pure awesome. Did I say that already? Well it's true. I have a lean but muscular build and I wear clothes that tend to compliment for my looks. Armor is something I'm not fond of and because of that I've made it a career finding the best possible ways to fight opponents so I don't have to wear much of it.

BIOGRAPHY:
WIP

SHIP:
I fly a T-85 X-Wing starfighter with an astromech named R2-V7. Sometimes I wonder if he's astromech me.

KILLS:
None to speak of.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None to speak of.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
To come.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom