Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jast and Anvil

[member="Hala Jast"]

From the offices of Hala Jast she'd received a letter, offering up to 90 percent of the company.

She leaned back and gasped her decanter of amber liquor and perused the catalog. Jast was going to willingly part with all this?

Mental that one.

"Miss Rishi, we have a visitor for you."

She pressed a button and spoke, clearing her throat.

"It'll have to wait. Important business right now."

"Yes Ma'am!"

She turned back to the screen and drafted a quick message.

\\Start\\

Dearest Hala,

This sounds like either a legal trap or you;ve lost your mind. Most folks in the rim know you were aiming to have the biggest shipbuilding Corp in the whole verse. Or at least you were trying. Why the 180? Why now?

Please write soon,

Yours

Satele Rishi
AEH CEO

\\End\\

[member="Satele Rishi"]

Exocron.

Retirement. That's what Hala was after.

After a short life a swoop gang biker, and then a longer life as an executive of Jast Shipwright Co. she was tired. She was also considerably drunk, which technically precluded her from signing over anything. Still she'd done her research. Satele was a new ball player in the verse. She was hungry, and only just into wealth. Plus she was redhead, which made her a woman after Hala's own heart.

"Ahh yes, she'll do nicely."

Newton her Nemoidan counselor was pacing back forth, hands behind his back.

"Ma'am I implore you, don't throw away all your wealth on some..... whim!"

She leaned back and tapped a reply message shooting a sharp eyebrow at Newt.

"This ain't no whim Newt. I'm old. I don;t care about ships no more, and I'm fabulously wealthy. I'm gonna sign this crap-hole company over to Anvil, take my money and head to the Kathol Rift."

"You sure?"

She finished her message and hit send, shooting him a grin.

"Dead as can be. Pack my crap and lets hit the docks in an hour. Don;t forget to change the key-codes and send Rishi a copy."

She closed the door on the way out.

This was the last time she;d ever set foot in this office. Hala paused, surveying the landscape below and then smiled. She'd done what she had to do. She'd made it and made it out.

She kept walking and disappeared into the crowd.

A message chimed back on her data pad.

//Start//

Yeah I'm sure kid. Congrats on Anvils first buy. Good luck. I'm retaining 10 percent for retirment. You got rights to 90 percent and everything else including the name. don;t screw it up. I'll be around if you need me.

Attatched are the legal docs.

\\End\\

She raised an eyebrow and the grinned.

She pressed her little button.

"Em, file my latest legal docs please. Cancel all my appointments. It's time to celebrate."

"The occasion Ma'am?"

"We just aqquired Jast Shipwright Co!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom