Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JAN - The Jedi Shadows - Finding the Gnost Dural

Jsc

Disney's Princess
The Plot

In the Jedi Archives linger the bookmarks of one mysterious [member="Ilias Nytrau"] and the brief mention of a very specific Shadow-type Antarian Frigate. The Gnost Dural. The home vessel of the nomadic Jedi Shadows. A secretive group of Force Users who worked with the Galactic Republic to safeguard Darkside artifacts and lore. A group, which has unsurprisingly gone missing since the fall of the Republic.

As such. Saint Monica of New Prosperity has traveled to Denon to document the recent Republic fleet migration /evacuation /civil war w/ [member="Nicolas Thorne"] (GR) and [member="Suravi Teigra"] (Elysium). Hopefully, to find a clue about the last known location of the Gnost Dural, a Republic vessel, and her lost Jedi Shadows.

Recruitment

Thread starts the 21st. Anybody want to come along? :D

LIVE Thread

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Bato Golden"]

I could hire you and your luxury yacht as a hotel and mission hub? You haz guest rooms? Lulz. :p

The Jedi Shadows?

[member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Darth Lykos"] [member="Darth Ophidia"]

Our long time silent counterpart seems to be active. Best we keep an eye out.

[member="Saint Monica"]

If you'd like some opposition, let us know. I personally long for a foe in the game of shadows.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Bato Golden said:
[member="Saint Monica"] He's certainly done weirder things than couch sharing. Why not?
Great. Set a course of Denon. Your playing hotel manager for a week. :p

Krest said:
If you'd like some opposition, let us know. I personally long for a foe in the game of shadows.
Thank you. I'll get back to you if the team decides we need some pewpew. You rock. :D

Dax Fyre said:
I'm able(ish) and willing. I can represent the KO as well.

[member="Saint Monica"]
Great. This mission is advertised as public through the TJA Network. So consider yourself signed up to assist by Monica herself. We'll meet on Denon at the International Starport. Bato's boat.

Oh, and Monica will grab the rooms. You're still on the bill for you're own food and supplies doh'. Lulz. :)

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
For some reason when I read the header I thought this was about JKA- Jedi Knight Academy, that old Star Wars game where you could fight each other on lightsabers

And I got super excited

Jsc

Disney's Princess
HK-36 said:
And I got super excited
I am your buzzkill

Audren Sykes said:
Very much not a Shadow, but always willing to hop on such a thread.
Sweet. Join up. Mission starts at the Denon Starport. Bato's boat.

And just to note. We're looking for the Republic's old Jedi Shadow group. So, this isn't related to The Silver Shadows or similar SJO organizations in any way.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Kiriko said:
[member="Saint Monica"]

Just noticed this thread. Still accepting applications?
Sure. But... Uh.

Is this really the kinda mission for a magical polar bear who can't even endure room temperature? Does your character even speak basic? Are you potty-trained? Would you bring a Master or Trainer with you? And, of course: If we go to a public restaurant, are you okay with waiting in the car? :p

Myles Vylumnar said:
[member="Saint Monica"] I'm down. I'm just another pilot.
Maybe.

Why is 'just another pilot' signing up for a Jedi Network mission? Do you have any reason to be here? Or, does your character possess at least a single skill we can use to get you on the mission? I'd love to have you. But I need a reason to care about you first. :p

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Velus said:
May I join?
Sure. Let's see... According to your Bio you've been a Silver Jedi Padawan for about 4 years now. So yeah. You can join easily. No problem.

To note. This mission has been made publicly available through the Jedi Academy Network. So you can show up to Denon expecting to meet Monica and get handed an assignment. Your room is paid for but you're still on the hook for food and transportation. So bring some cash with you or, whatever the Silver Jedi usually do for missions like this. Lulz. Cheers. :D

Saint Monica said:
Sure. But... Uh.

Is this really the kinda mission for a magical polar bear who can't even endure room temperature? Does your character even speak basic? Are you potty-trained? Would you bring a Master or Trainer with you? And, of course: If we go to a public restaurant, are you okay with waiting in the car? :p
His collar can help with the temperature. And yes, he speaks Basic (with a British accent no less). And no, to the master or trainer (unless [member="Théodred Heavenshield"] tags along).

And while you're at the restaurant, I'll just enjoy a nice museum.

Saint Monica said:
Maybe. Why is 'just another pilot' signing up for a Jedi Network mission? Do you have any reason to be here? Or, does your character possess at least a single skill we can use to get you on the mission? I'd love to have you. But I need a reason to care about you first. :p
I probably should have mentioned that he does study the Force (or will be) and is also Force sensitive. Right now I'm getting him involved with both Jedi and Sith teachings. That, and also he just generally takes any job if it pays.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Kiriko said:
His collar can help with the temperature. And yes, he speaks Basic (with a British accent no less). And no, to the master or trainer (unless [member="Théodred Heavenshield"] tags along).

And while you're at the restaurant, I'll just enjoy a nice museum.
Sorry. Maybe another time. :(

Myles Vylumnar said:
I probably should have mentioned that he does study the Force (or will be) and is also Force sensitive. Right now I'm getting him involved with both Jedi and Sith teachings. That, and also he just generally takes any job if it pays.
Well. Sorry. Maybe another time. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom