Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James on the block

Ok, so I want a character critique of James here. How's my edging? Do you feel he is believable (for living in a world of space wizards and such)? Is he personable; does he have a decent or fully rounded personality? Is his motivation believable? Are they easy to notice without being too lame-o out there? Is he too intense? Don't worry about hurting my feelings, I can't get better if I don't know what I am doing right. :)

Cheers

I'd say IC the perfect blend of gentleman and death-dealer. He tends to make a bloody mess but does so in a way that's endearing and you want to buy him a drink or dinner after said bloody mess. I've enjoyed the interactions IC so far plus it's good to have a crime-lord consider you family so there's that. My opinion is just keep it up love

I can't offer criticism or feedback, because my opinion is biased, slanted, and probably needlessly so. :p

You are a pleasure to write with, time and time again. And it is an honor to count you as a friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom