Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jak Versiø

500px-SWDT3-FC.jpg

Name: Jak Versiø
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 169 lbs.
Eyes: Green
Hair: White
Skin: Light
Homeworld: Esseles
Species: Arkanian
Personality: Timid and quiet
Force Sensitive: Yes
Strengths:
+Strong Concentration
+Photographic Memory
​+Obedient
+Cooperative
Weaknesses:
-Belligerent
-Tenacious
-Callous
-Tactless
Biography:
Jak grew up on the bureaucratic planet of Esseles under two parents that worked in the capital's market. A lot of his childhood was spent in their moderate home solving riddles and mind games with his android counterpart. He grew up learning the streets and ways of the market, and quickly opened his own small parts shop by the age of thirteen. Until leaving the planet he never had anything going for him on his home planet, so with financial help from his parents he was able to get off world with a ship to call his own, a Maka-Eekai L4000 Transport named Out of Touch. He flew straight until Nar Shaddaa, where he met a Gray Paladin who told him to seek the Jedi of Courscant for further training in the ways of the Force. While on his journey the stars didn't seem to fly by fast enough on his way to Courscant. Now there, he came to the Republic, quietly eager to enlist to become a Gaurdian of the Republic.
Ship: Maka-Eekai L4000 Transport, Out of Touch
Uhumele2.jpg

Atlas Kane

A
The rest of the Character sheet is important too, don't just write the top bit. It's also good to know about your character's past, his strengths and his weaknesses, etc. Take mine for instance. There you can see that I filled out all of the other categories too. That gives all the other RPers a basic understanding of who my character is, what he has already done, what he's good at and what he's weak against. It is also part of the complete Template and shouldn't really be overlooked. After all, characters shouldn't be things we just make on a whim. They should be representations of what we imagined them to be and others should be able to know how you envisioned your character. That's why the character sheet is so important and why you should add the rest of it.
Well, most of this is just me being a wannabe Sage, but it is important to have your bio, weaknesses, strengths, etc. in your character sheet. Anyways, welcome and I'm looking forward to RPing with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom