Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Jair's Jetii'kad

Status
Not open for further replies.

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
jair_lightsaber_2.png

PRODUCT INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Lightsaber
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Light
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Purple Blade Crystal Ignition
  • Belt Clip
  • 8 inch hilt length
  • 3 feet blade length
STRENGTHS
  • The Usual: As a lightsaber, it can block blaster bolts and cut through many materials with relative ease.
WEAKNESSES
  • The Usual: As a lightsaber, it will short out if it comes into contact with water or cortosis, and can be blocked by lightsaber resistant materials (i.e. Phrik).
DESCRIPTION

A conversation held by Jair Ordo and his father translated roughly from Mando'a to Galactic Basic.

F: "You still keep that thing on you? I thought you said you were going to put it away for good."

J: "Yes, I do. I know this 'thing' inside and out. I constructed back when I fought with the Jedi. Trained with it, studied with it, everything. This weapon was considered my life at one point."

F: "Do you still consider it your life even if the path has changed?"

J: "Although the path has been taken, my trust in the saber has never changed. It has been reliable in every situation it is required in as long as I kept it well maintained. It is my protector as long as I am its wielder."

F: "It will still never be as good as any other blade we have forged here."

J: "We will see."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom